TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Fantazy Land, Alexandria, Egypt.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god I cant believe you got out alive. I would have been afrid for my life. I will never complain about Magic Mountain again! I think you should recieve the purple heart for bravery LOL. Were people actually riding the rides that were open if any? I would have been afrid to get shot in that park!!Ride inspectors what are those.We should all be thankful for the country we live in and the great theme parks we have! I cant wait to see the video!!!

I just went to Google for Fantazy land and other than a few questions about this park by Dave who actually risked his life for those pics, I actually found people in Egypt on a website rating this park. I do not have a translator but here is my rating CRAP CRAP AND MORE CRAP!!!!!!

According to RCDB the park opened in 2000 or 2001. This would mean that all that crapiness happened within about 5 years. I mean, all that stuff must have been new and running at some point, right? I would be very interested in some pics taken close to the time that the park opened, but unfortunately, there don't seem to be any online.

I wonder whether the park is actually alive during the summer or any other time during the year. The fact that there were actually a few workers there and that it's near a Carrefour (somewhat large walmart-like store) makes me think that it can't be entirely deserted all the time.

I remember a park, callled Family Funways in Burnsville,Minnesota. It had this unstable-looking water flume, pot paraphenila in the souvenir store, and a "ride op" who follows you around from ride to ride. But Fantazy Land really beats good ol' Family Funways.

• 3 weeks later...

Got the link from another source, for sure its managed to hit some soft spot somewhere to get you hit overload - but im glad it did. Being a closet coaster freak its nice to find a forum like this.

Oh, and greetings all, glad to be a part of the forum.

Noticed a few things:

http://www.bbspot.com/archives_links.html

A page I visit daily. I had a limerick about donkeys and a few bloopers published on there several years ago. Shame on you Brian for crashing TPR!

http://www.google.com/search?q=worst+theme+park

There's also a link on Absolutely Reliable, of course.

BTW: Are you still going to post the video, or do you not want to crash the server again?

Jees DubaiDave!!!!!!!!

I would be too scared to even go in there!!!!!

You are well brave dude

I thought some of the theme parks in wales were bad but........................ This is like something out of a horror movie!!! (Its not a film set is it??)

Jodie xx

Jees DubaiDave!!!!!!!!

I would be too scared to even go in there!!!!!

You are well brave dude

I thought some of the theme parks in wales were bad but........................ This is like something out of a horror movie!!! (Its not a film set is it??)

Jodie xx

what do you mean "some of the theme parks in wales" there is only one, Oakwood Park, and that has a pretty good rep, prices are a little high though. As for "Fantazy Land" are you sure it was actually open, and you didn't stumble upon a derelict park which was inhabited by 'travellers/drifters/gypsies', who were making a few bucks from the unweary.