• Silver Bullet
    • Great Bear
    • Montu
    • Katun
    • Pyrenees
    • Talon
    • Volcano
    • Tornado (Särkänniemi)
    • Torando (Parque de Atracciones Madrid)
    • Impule with 1 twisted spike (V2 and clones)
    • Wicked Twister
    • Linear Gale
    • Raptor or Orochi
    • Shenlin
    • Jubilee Odyssey

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite is definitely Dueling Dragons followed closely by Montu. I have not been on Nemesis yet, which could replace the Dragons. However, what I love about Dueling Dragons is not just the coaster but the overall attraction. Everything from the amazing front entrance, awesome castle line, cool scareactors in line scaring people even during the day, the awesome dragon design that themes the train, and of course the dueling aspects of the ride. All these aspects truly make Dueling Dragons such an amazing attraction! I would also like to give an honorable mention to the Batman clones which are still freaking awesome! Most of them are still very smooth and continue to provide a very intense ride.

I don't see why SLC's are doing so well. It's almost as if those rides were engineered and designed by the devil himself.

Because they are cheap and the GP would hardly know the difference between a B&M and a Vekoma, let alone that they would care.

Montu without a doubt kicks so much ass! It is so long and has a ton of forceful inversions and the fact that it dives in and out of caves is amazing to me.

I have also ridden several SLC's, Alpengeist, Batman, Volcano, V2, both Top Guns, and both Dueling Dragons. Montu still takes the cake for me though.

I've not been on enough, I love inverts!

I voted for Great bear because I figured it wouldn't get very many, I believe it's very underrated, it was my first invert and because of that it tends to be my favorite. I also love Dueling dragons and Alpengeist. Still haven't ridden Batman the ride yet but will very very soon and I'm sure it will be great!

Raptor at Cedar point tends to get high ratings from invert lovers, hopefully someday I'll get to ride it.

• 1 month later...

1st: Nemesis because it is placed in a hole in the ground and it's intense

2nd It's brother Nemesis Inferno Longest section of tunneled track for an inverted coaster before the lift hill

3rd Raptor: Highest version I've been on, loved the Cobra Roll