Favorite JAWS movie

kingdanny

Which is your favorite  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite

• JAWS
    • JAWS 2
    • JAWS 3

What's your favorite JAWS movie? I like the first one. That's the best. It scared me the whole time. It was vey suspencful. JAWS 2 made me queasy on a certain part. Plus, it wasen't even scary. JAWS 3 was O.K. It wasen't that thrilling. I'm sure thatif I saw the 3-D version, it would have been cool. JAWS: The Revenge sucked!! How does a shark follow you from New England to the Bahamas? Plus, it didn't show that guys body who got attacked at the beggining.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The first - no contest.

I remember seeing it in Victoria, BC - all of us, lined up on the sidewalk for the next showing. And 'hearing loud crowd sounds' in the theater, while we're standing there outside, wondering wtf....

Then, everybody coming out of the movie theater with 'looks' on their faces. And really TALKING about it.

Then we went in - and then that music, and later on, the first - real - Everybody Scream with "that face" in the water.....EEEEEEEEE!

The same year ('75), in Sept. we drove down to California on Highway 101 & 1. But - you think I would even stick a toe in the Pacific Ocean?

Uh uh. Nope.

I mean, you never know, right???

The first Jaws was The First Event Movie that started it all. I remember it well.

Jaws 3, best. animated. shark. ever.

It takes skill to swim without moving a single flipper.

I know how they did that. They put the robot shark in the water and moved the camra closer so it looked like it was moving. In real life, the fins would need to move or else the shark would die. But hey..It's Hollywood. That dead body in JAWS 2 is SICK!!

Jaws 3, best. animated. shark. ever.

It takes skill to swim without moving a single flipper.

I know how they did that. They put the robot shark in the water and moved the camra closer so it looked like it was moving. In real life, the fins would need to move or else the shark would die. But hey..It's Hollywood. That dead body in JAWS 2 is SICK!!

I was being sarcastic, but whatever...Jaws one is the best, hands down.

This poll is like asking, "What makes a better meal--bacon-wrapped filet mignon with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, a burrito at Taco Bell, or a big steaming pile of crap?"

I still dont like going in the ocean. Damn you JAWS! Even though it is a classic...

You're scared to go in the ocean. I watch JAWS at the beach and still go in the ocean. The only think I don't like in the ocean is seaweed and finding dead people. I just wathced JAWS 2 and still have to skip the part where he find the burnt body in the ocean.

^Yep--Michael Caine is in it, along with Mario Van Peebles. Be sure and watch for the scene where Caine swims in the ocean toward a sailboat, and when he climbs aboard, his clothes are perfectly dry!

Let's face it--they just didn't care when they made that one.

I did add JAWS 4. I don't know why it didn't show up. I remember that part where Hogie swims to the sai boat and his clothes are dried. At the begginning, the shark has blood marks on it's mouth before it even bites the guy. Also, Ellen has those flashbacks(JAWs finale) and she wasen't even there when it happened. I'm lucky I got JAWS 4 for free. I wouldn't pay alot for it. My sister said the movie lacked showing dead bodies. Doen't show Sean's body on the DVD version?

This poll is like asking, "What makes a better meal--bacon-wrapped filet mignon with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, a burrito at Taco Bell, or a big steaming pile of crap?"

And How!!

my vote Jaws 4 - The Revenge

no really, the first one, duuhdahduuuhh!!

Plus it has one of my favorite lines in it.

And I can say I'm one of the only people I know that saw Jaws 3 in 3-D, and the shark still didn't move when it broke the glass.

Zombie sharks....terrifying!!

P All " Your gonna need a bigger boat "

Now there are rumors about JAWS 5 . www.jawsmovie.com has a section where part of the script is. Even though it would probably suck, I would still see it. In the script, Broady is alive. In JAWS 4, they say he's dead. People should realize that no JAWS movie will ever be better than the original. I wonder what SharkTums(Ellisa) thinks...

jaws_title.jpg.3593293fec91c23b6e9a049cafcafaa2.jpg

The one and only JAWS. He had his reputation ruined with crumy sequles.

The first Jaws was the only Jaws movie that Steven Speilberg had anything to do with. All the other movies claiming to be a Jaws movie weren't because Speilberg wasn't involved. Jaws 3 is the worst movie ever made. Jaws at Sea World... WTF?!?!?

It seems like no one cares for JAWS 2,3,or 4. They would probably be good if Speilberg directed them. He and Wes Craven are probably the best movie directors. It would be scary if Wes Craven directed JAWS... . P.S. I still can handle the burnt body scene in JAWS 2.