TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Overrated coasters in your opinion

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CEDAR POINT:

This is opposite of my "closet coaster" post where I think the most underrated coaster is Wildcat

For this post, the move overrated for me is Gemini.

I don't get the hype, I was pretty bored on that one.

Dude, how is MF overrated? The airtime is incredible, the speed is sensational, and it's smooth as silk (at least as smooth as you can be at that speed).

But yeah, overrated is Dueling Dragons. Sure, it's fun, but it's not an OMG invert. It ends way too quickly and you take loops extremely fast. I know that this is a trait of all B&M inverts, but it's much faster than the loops on, say, B:TR or Raptor.

SROS at SFA and SFDL.

The ride is like a free-way with 2/3 of the ride beign a helix, straight track, or brakes

Yeah, I completely agree with these two. I usually have more fun on the drive to work. For me, these two don't live up to the SROS name, since SROS at SFNE is my "home SROS."

I also found Gemini to be pretty blah...it's ok, but...

Balder. It is a very good coaster (my fav woodie actually but that doesnt say much), but I refuse to belive that its THE number one woodie. The airtime is strong, but at the same time its very gentle as it pushes you smoothly into your lapbar. The ride is to smooth in my opinion, and the layout is very repitive making it almost a bit dull. The turns are also quite lame. But still I think its a good coaster, and they probably couldnt have gotten anything better in that tiny space it occupies.

Dude, how is MF overrated? The airtime is incredible, the speed is sensational, and it's smooth as silk (at least as smooth as you can be at that speed).

...Airtime? If your refering to when your feet go up by 2 cm, sure. Otherwise, please enlighten me or just stfu.

Letsee...

SoB

MF (lack of air does it for me)

FoF (Fun, but the constant curve gets old and stupid)

Your Favorite Coaster

...Airtime? If your refering to when your feet go up by 2 cm, sure. Otherwise, please enlighten me or just stfu.

Letsee...

SoB

MF (lack of air does it for me)

FoF (Fun, but the constant curve gets old and stupid)

Your Favorite Coaster

Dude don't be so harsh, thats his opinion, he doesnt deserve you saying STFU to him.

Anyway some overrated ones I believe are Apollos Chariot and The Beast. They just dont seem "thrilling" to me.

Otherwise, please enlighten me or just stfu.

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions.

I personally love MF, but admit that it's overated in the sense that it's not the hands down #1.

So just enlighten yourself and drop the attitude.