TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• 2 months later...

I have a question.

As a late starter on RCT3, I was looking at the links on the first post and a lot of them are dead. Does anyone have these packs still or is there an alternate place I can get them?

I could probably host them on my website (which is gathering dust), if need be... if only for a short period.

Thanks!

Terry "We're gonna use my mac to build a park" Weaver

I know I pulled some items from Vodhin's site... I don't have any narrowed down, but I was looking at the first few links in the first post of this thread. I clicked on a few of those and couldn't find them.

But honestly I have to go through the tutorial levels again to refresh myself. I know I was looking at importing a few of my old coasters that I created from RCT 1 to see if they could be reused. The last time I played around with RCT 3 it was on my laptop that had a ATI 9800 mobile on it... and the park got really laggy. Now that I have a better card I can go back to throwing a park together.

I guess when I find something I actually need, I'll ask specifically for it. I have to plan out my park... I do know it would be nice to have some night club elements if they are available.... kind of like a "Pleasure Island". My peeps need a place to party!

Terry

^Suggestion for those party peeps : Vodhin's Cafe Kit, not only cool stuff for decorating the club buffet, but also some interesting stuff for them to sit down in. You can also find some different sitting elements on Vodhin and Atari. I don't know for the "Dancing" part, but I do suggest putting a speaker with JJ's House to set the mood. Trust me on that one; it is the perfect music for a dance club.

And you know how to import previous coasters, right? If not, click the rides button, click the button with the wrench thing on it, and look on the box for an option that allows you to download old track designs.

^I already got the elements of the dance club. I found a different scenery pack that gave me what I needed. JJ's house mix won't be spinning though, got much better planned... especially when I can pull a snippet off of one of my dance CDs.

I think I have the plan for the first section of the park with the first two rides. I'll only say that the purpose of this section will fill a need similar to "One Mighty Weekend" that happens every year at Disney. Now I just need to get through the tutorial and practice!!

Terry

Any music goes into the My Documents/RCT3/Music folder. They have to be .wmv or .wav, files if I'm not mistaken. Apples AAC files will not work.

Once you're in the game, select the loudspeaker and select the new song. You'll get a pop asking which category you want the music associated with. And that's it!

As fof this thread, I've been meaning to update the links, but it's quite an undertaking. If only there were more hours in the day!

^If you bought it from itunes then you probably can't use it, since it's protected. Of course there are programs that allow you to get around it but you're gonna have to search for that, since it's not legal... but I do it under "fair use"... like some people that bought their music from microsoft and got ripped off when they shut down their servers could have.

If it's not protected, but in apple's format, you could right click on the song and select "convert to mp3". That should convert the song to use.

If you have a mac, I believe if you create a playlist in itunes called rct, the game will import it... I believe there is an option for it.

Terry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Here are pool coverings I created a while back, which definitely could use improvement. I just made it cause no one else did.

Hiimmisterdude's Pool Coverings.zip

pool tiles to make slides over pool ground when you can not put a pool tile under it without obstructing supports or even slide layout

Shot0010.thumb.JPG.81abc8f186e8b0d6c6adbae84e6b54fd.JPG

Not to big a pack and could deffinitly use work

Shot0009.JPG.0806dfa0fe6a742f13ca886986879d0b.JPG

It was a lazy design. If someone wants to improve the pack and add a few textured pieces to cover the spiral stairs, the top of the spiral stairs, and ramps IMO that would be a great idea :D

Shot0004.JPG.d40d893573ecc750e347575bbef3b981.JPG

It can be used to make some areas look nicer though :D

• Like 1