TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

IOA Recreation....for now just Incredible Hulk Recreation

Ive been working on a recreation of Islands of Adventure on and off. I have most of the rides built but most are unthemed.

Here is a video of my recreation of Hulk. Most parts are very close to the real thing.......parts of the back half arent exactly like thr ride but still follow the same motion and looks simillar.

Please tell me what your opinion is of my recreation...good or bad

thanks

Movie0032.zip

The Incredible Hulk

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks you so much for that picture! I knew i was off alot on the back but know i can fix it hopefully without having to redo the ride.....but thanks.

I think that is an over banked turn.....*random*....but that is one of the best parts of the back half in my opinion

Is RCT3 really THAT blocky and rough!

No, it's part of the way he has his graphics's set. The settings are custom. But remember, the supports are all blocked, he is using a custom scenery pack that lets you build your own supports. Plus, there isn't any trees or scenery.

I'd look around this forum to get an idea of how 'experts' of RCT3 build:

http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=401

ya my graphics suck sorry!

When i zoom out everything disapears.....for examples I have catwalks on the breaks but you cant see them because its zoomed out to far.......If i zoomed out farther you wouldnt even be able to see the ride..........Anyway to change that besides getting a new computer with better graphics?

ya my graphics suck sorry!

When i zoom out everything disappears.....for examples I have catwalks on the breaks but you cant see them because its zoomed out to far.......If i zoomed out farther you wouldn't even be able to see the ride..........Anyway to change that besides getting a new computer with better graphics?

Yes, go into the options. Click on the little eye guy. You may see a lot of little bars, 2 rows of 10 or so. Chances are, they will be a little light blue showing, just click to make the bar go far right on Trains, Track, Paths, Supports, and Scenery.

If you don't see these adjustable bars, click on the box of something like "Adjust LCD Levels" or something like that.

If you don't see these adjustable bars, click on the box of something like "Adjust LCD Levels" or something like that.
LOD Levels... It stands for Level of Detail. Basically it adjusts where the high detail models disappear and where 2d placeholders are put in and finally when an item disappears entirely.

Tweaking those settings can allow you a few precious extra FPS in a slower computer. I know I use it a lot on larger parks.

Is RCT3 really THAT blocky and rough!

You mean, you don't have RCT3?

Nah, just kidding.

It looks good, the Incredible Hulk looks just about on par, or at least, much better then before.

I really would love to download this, mostly for Dudley-do Right's Ripsaw falls.

the sound.....I have tried RipSaw Falls Once (rough Draft sort of) its pretty hard where to place everything and what to make mountain and what to make building BUT i will have a rip saw falls!!! Ill try to post more later.......thanks for you help Twister II

Here are some more random pictures of hulk......please let me know what you think.

Keep in mind IM NOT DONE THEMEING

Deuling Dragons pics coming later this week

Shot0075.JPG.8b7642fce5a86d0c200e422ef4657ee9.JPG

New and Improved Tube...Sry the trains are colored wrong ill fix that soon!

Shot0032.JPG.5a95069aaf25d1fda46858db3bd1b188.JPG

Hulk with Dr Dooms Building in Backround

Hey I Made my Graphis better soo now it not as Blocky here is a picture of hulk and of Deuling Dragons....Let me know what you think please.

More Deuling Dragons Pics Coming Soon

DD is not themed yet but ill get to that soon

Shot0079.JPG.2677688cc3e6dcbf5c1ab85231ce215f.JPG

Deuling Dragons

Shot0078.JPG.97851146a92b77cbd9b273126acde07c.JPG

Hulk(more bushes)

ya honestly i can tell you it will take me forever to theme DD BUT i dont have school tomorrow sooo ill try to work on it........and if i can get some more costum scenery that will make it look closer to the real thing, I am also redoing hulks Station and start working on Seuss Landing which will eventually have a High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride(once i know the layout)and It will also inlcude the little Grinch ride they have open for Grinchmas

I eventually will have this up for download but not anytime soon so i WILL keep posting pictures so everyone can see the progress.

Thanks for responding to my posts

Hey i didnt get as much time on the park as i wouldve liked today due to a huge glich but i did get a shot of the layout of DD sooo here it is

I know it isnt perfect but they are really well snycronized(spelling??) so im not changing anything

Shot0084.JPG.a6aa496b94200398f166f1cc970cab5c.JPG

Dueling Dragons without themeing