TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

SFNE 4/15/06 - Or... NOTHING WORK'D

So.. Yeah season opener... Or... the day EVERYTHING BROKE'D....

Splash Water Falls was done off and on..

Catapult was down "all" day (it ran 2 or 3 cycles at the start of the day)

Flashback was down most of the day stuck on the lift

SROS was seen stuck on the lift twice...

the Sky Ride was seen stuck with riders....

Cyclone was down at one point...

Ok.. im done with the closed rides.. Now for other crap...

Twister was running a ONE FLIP PROG! (it suck'd)

Scream had 2 towers open.. But both were on crappy spaceshot...

I GOT ON CATAPULT after sitting around for "hours"... Just to have the ride go up a few feet.. sink back down.. and then we got off.... Sady that had more 'airtime' then Scream....

Umm I guess I can say a few good things now..

Cyclone was running great...

The park looks nicer overall...

And SFNE now has a Batman The Ride...

Photos -

Treehouse... down

The riders of catapult that had been stuck at the top of the ride (this was when the ride closed from like.. 10.30am till 5pm....)

Cyclones paint line

Splash Water didnt have a line when we got inline... But once it went down the line filled up...

Weee... It spins a lot...

I have mad ball + bucket skillz....

.....Batman The Ride

SROS had 2 trains... But red 9 was closed...

Flashback...Stuck

Later one Splashwater went down "for the day"

OH MY GOD.. WE GET TO RIDE CAtTAPULT!! (I was the first person in line.. woo.. and to think we only sat at it for HOURS)

Oh wait.. No.. but we get to ride Mr.Six without a line...

TPRers... TPRing...

Yeah.. Thats all I have.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find this amusing in a sad sort of way.

Sounds like you at least made the most of it!

Yeah, it wasn't that good of an opening. But hopefully when they switch to the weekend schedule, they'll have enough time to work all the kinks out.

Now I gotta wait almost a month to ride Catapult! When I was sooooo close to riding it.

Hey! Thanks for representing TPR guys! Seriously, that puts a smile and makes me feel all gitty!!! Sorry you guys had a crappy day. Hopefully things will get better.

--Robb

It wasn't all that bad, as long as I got my ride on superman, I was set for the day.

And with me meeting up with the other TPR member, that happend by coinsidence. James and I were on SWF and I saw someone that looked to have a TPR shirt on by the water guns. When we got down to the bottom I pointed to him and said ,"TPR!" Then we ran into each other later that day at Catapult.

Hey! Thanks for representing TPR guys!

--Robb

lol.. A lot of park staff would read "theme park review" and say like "OOoOOH!! THEME PARK REVIEW!!!" As if it was something amazing

The funny thing is, I've actually gotten a ton of free stuff from places lately wearing the shirt! When we were at the Skycoaster in Orlando the guy gave us our "2nd rider" free and was all "Say something nice about us on the website, ok?"

--Robb "TPR swag pays off!" Alvey

Get used to SWAT err.. Catapult not working .. was down more than up from 2003-2005 .. including most of closing day.

Amen. Sadly, that thing hissed and huffed and puffed so many times. I felt really bad for AW's maintence crew, but I knew they were up to it. I suppose SFNE's crew will have to adapt to SWAT, uh, Catapult's malfunctionings, just as AW's crew did.

I probably rode in that raft while it was here at Houston...

Get used to SWAT err.. Catapult not working .. was down more than up from 2003-2005 .. including most of closing day.

Amen. Sadly, that thing hissed and huffed and puffed so many times. I felt really bad for AW's maintence crew, but I knew they were up to it. I suppose SFNE's crew will have to adapt to SWAT, uh, Catapult's malfunctionings, just as AW's crew did.

I probably rode in that raft while it was here at Houston...

I hope SFNE calls S&S to get up to SFNE and help them fix the weight programming issue.

Hey! Thanks for representing TPR guys! Seriously, that puts a smile and makes me feel all gitty!!! Sorry you guys had a crappy day. Hopefully things will get better.

--Robb

It wasn't all that bad, as long as I got my ride on superman, I was set for the day.

And with me meeting up with the other TPR member, that happend by coinsidence. James and I were on SWF and I saw someone that looked to have a TPR shirt on by the water guns. When we got down to the bottom I pointed to him and said ,"TPR!" Then we ran into each other later that day at Catapult.

Yup that was me! We were watching Splash Waterfalls and me friend was like why is that guy in the raft pointing at us? And was like i dunno but he looks oddly familiar! Then when you were at the bottom i saw your shirt and i was like yeah TPR! My day didn't go too bad... other than the rides being down a lot. I will post some pictures when my camera desides to work on my computer lol!

And i am going to SFNE again tomorrow. My little cousin just hit the 54' mark and she wants to go on Superman and Batman and she knows i'm the only one who will bring her.

And Robb I will post the pictures that I have and take some more so you can have a lot in the SFNE gallery.