TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

American Idol Season 5

pkdcoaster

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was pretty good, except for the outcome. Elliott and Mandisa were discovered, that's all that matters. Who cares about the blond act with Kellie or Taylor acting blind. What matters is that there WERE good singers and good times on the show. Now, really bad idol seasons were two and three.

I wouldn't be so mad about Mr. "Soul Patrol" winning, if it wasn't for the fact that he is in his mid-30's!!

I mean, come on, I'm 32 and the guy looks 10 years older than me, not just the hair, his old face. Am I right??

Whatever, at least I got to look at Kat all season.

It should have been Chris and Mandisa in the finals, if I'm being honest.

Although I think this was the best finale that I have seen, I mean Prince!! come on, He doesn't come out for just anything, he's the man!

Not to mention, "Crazy Dave"?!? and the "Brokenote Mountain" Cowboys!!

That's all, I'm just a little disappointed in the whole thing.

P All "patiently waiting for Chris D's album to drop"

I wouldn't be so mad about Mr. "Soul Patrol" winning, if it wasn't for the fact that he is in his mid-30's!!

I mean, come on, I'm 32 and the guy looks 10 years older than me, not just the hair, his old face. Am I right??

No, you're wrong. He's 29.

I'll miss Katherine McPhee because she was hot and she lives in Sherman Oaks. So maybe I'll see her buying groceries or something and be like "Whatup come give me Mcpheever please."

Taylor is only 29, lol. And he doesn't look old, his hair is just gray. That's how it goes sometimes. I think the finale was great (aside from the finalists there.) I hate Mary J. Blige now. I thought it was a performance with Elliot Yamin and Mary J. Blige, not just Mary J. Blige. She pretty much took the whole song and I didn't like how it sounded. Oh well. I'm just ranting now.

^

&

^^

29 my ass, I know what age he said he was, but till I see a birth certificate or meet someone who grew up with him, that didn't grow up the beginning of the 70's, I aint buying it.

Nope!

Sorry.

Don't get me wrong, he's a good "entertainer" but vocally? Not in the same league as some of the others.

We'll see who's album sells more out of this season.

I'm sure the elderly will love the "Taylor and the Soul Patrol" CD.

Oh, and

I hate Mary J. Blige now. I thought it was a performance with Elliot Yamin and Mary J. Blige, not just Mary J. Blige. She pretty much took the whole song and I didn't like how it sounded. Oh well. I'm just ranting now.

I agree, I was like, is Elliot gonna sing anymore?? or what, just shut up Mary!!

^ You think a giant mega-hit TV show wouldn't ask it's contestants for a social security number or something? I could see someone slipping by in the auditions, but once they get to the finals, they're gonna be checked and double checked to hell.

Semifinalists (and in some cases, other contestants as well) must submit to background checks and may be summarily disqualified for past behavior deemed undesirable, such as an arrest record. Several finalists have been disqualified for revelations that surfaced late in the competition.

He looks older than he is, get over it.

Last year, Australia got AMerican idol 4. I was watching one week when they sang songs from their year of Birth, and i remeber Bo Bice singing a song from 1975, which meant he was older than 28.

The guy in the final that i saw on the american idol website, is so badly not 29! he's like 40 or something!