• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love a SFMW one!

In fact I'd like if anyone has anything other than:

SFEG

SFMM

SFGAdv

those are the ones I already have!

Remember, SFEG posters are, I guess, my specialty. Since I am, I think, the only one from Colorado doing this!

Asking the parks to mail one does work in some cases. So far, I got SFStL, SFOT, and SFA directly from the parks. Others, such as SFDL and SFEG apparently don't know what BIG map means since they both sent me brochure maps. When I wrote to SFEG again, they told me those maps are only for people who pay for parking. What a joke that park is!

Sue

Asking the parks to mail one does work in some cases. So far, I got SFStL, SFOT, and SFA directly from the parks. Others, such as SFDL and SFEG apparently don't know what BIG map means since they both sent me brochure maps. When I wrote to SFEG again, they told me those maps are only for people who pay for parking. What a joke that park is!

Sue

That will change soon. Rumor has it that the park manager is being fired for his actions that have been going against the new managements.

I did ask in Guest Relations if they had any, they said they didn't. When I was leaving the park, I just drove threw the parking tools and picked up 5, not having to pay.

Im sorry about your 'experiences' next time I am there, I'll be glad to pick you up a poster map if you'd like?

• 4 weeks later...

BUMP!

Now that the season is really on, and we are all getting huge piles of our home parks maps from all the times we've visited, anyone up for some trading?

I'm really looking for SFGAm, SFMW, SFFT, SFOT, TGE and SFDL. If anyone has them and would like some SFGAdv maps in trade, PM me!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone noticed parks charging for these maps now? SFKK was charging for them on Sunday. Since they don't own the parking, they weren't given out there. When we asked at Guest Relations, they told us we could buy one in the gift shops for $5!!!

Sue

I'll probably be getting some extras from SFGAm this year - I already have one that's in mint condition. We left it in the car so it didn't get wrinkled or folded. I'll let'cha know if I get more.

Has anyone noticed parks charging for these maps now? SFKK was charging for them on Sunday. Since they don't own the parking, they weren't given out there. When we asked at Guest Relations, they told us we could buy one in the gift shops for $5!!!

Sue

They all seem to be selling them for $5, but giving them away for free at the parking lot gate.

Sue

I noticed this when I was at SFKK too. I got a map at Great America both times I visited, but didn't at Darien Lake. I should've asked for one, but I completely forgot until I was handed one at SFGam.