TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Paramount's Kings Dominion Saturday!

Hey, My girlfriend and I will be going to PKD on Saturday the 22nd. We would love to meet up with anyone from here who happens to be at the park that day. PM me or leave a reply on here if you think you'd like to meet up for some (hopefully) good times. I haven't been to PKD since Hurler was the new atraction (I know, been a while...) and my girlfriend has never been, so we're both looking forward to some credits. Volcano here we come!

-James Dillaman

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No they do not...they have some things for season passholders on wed's during the summer but that is it.....I can not commit to anything at this time cause I am on call 24/7 except fridays...are you driving down on friday?

If I can make it I can PM SES and let her know if ya'll are meeting up and I can meet you guys somewhere....but like I said...my schedule is too crazy to commit to till usually the night before or the day of

JEFF

After Julia (my gf) is done with classes friday, we're driving down to Falls Church, VA where we're staying the night at my Uncle's house. Saturday morning we do the (fun) drive down I-95 to PKD, where we plan on staying from open-close. We'll head back to Falls Church for the night, and drive back to cincinnati on Sunday. Anyone wishing to meet up for the day can reach us via cell phone. I'll PM anybody who's interested with the number when the date gets closer.

Everybody who wants to meet up that I know about, I have PM'ed my cell number to. If anyone else can make it this Saturday (April 22nd) to King's Dominion, let me know and we can meet up. The more the merrier, as Julia has never been to PKD, and it's been years since I have.

-James Dillaman

We'll be meeting by the starship entersprise under the Eiffel Tower at noon tomorrow. Anyone who wants to meet up later call my cell phone and find us (If I didn't PM you my number, it's because you showed no interest in coming. It's not too late to PM me asking for it, We don't mind!) We will be staying rain or shine (I know it's supposed to storm, but oh well...) Hope to see you there!

-James and Julia-