TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favourite small park

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm, well I dunno if you can really consider it small, but Kennywood is smaller than a lot of parks that I have been to, and I absolutely loved it. Holiday World was fantastic as well, and is definitely a park I want to go back to.

Waldameer was okay but it really wasn't anything fantastic, besides Ravine Flyer II and XScream of course <3

I'd have to say Lakemont. Yeah Waldameer is great, but Lakemont Park in Altoona PA, has the Skyliner which is a nice coaster, and not to mention the worlds oldest coaster. The park also has a Toboggan which I think is really fun, a cool antique car ride, plus a ride called the Twister which is fun. I say Lakemont because it is only about 10 dollars to get in with the water park and the ride lines are empty. You can ride the rides without getting off.

Wild Waves is the smallest park I've been to. However, it is a nice place to go to if you just want to spend the day on a few rides or swimming or sitting near the wavepool. There are a lot of rides (even a nice sized skycoaster) for the size of the park, but it is managed pretty well.

Overall, my small park vote goes to Wild Waves.

• 2 weeks later...

^Not bigger than me! I've been on the holy Grail of Screamin' Swings: Skyhawk. Jealous? Oh wait, I'm a Space Shot/Turbo Drop fanboy. Nevermind.

Now that I think of it, I might as well say Silverwood is my best small park. Why? It's small, but it kicks serious a** over Wild Waves. With a smoother-than-average GIB, a coaster with centuries of airtime , the first coaser with inversions, a 140 drop tower, a soaking rapids ride, and a waterpark that's also way better than Wild Waves, you can see why.