TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Warner Bros. Movie World Madrid - Photos & Videos!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey

Nice update you must have almost all RCCA coasters now. Magna Collossos and Montezum are the only 2 i can think of

I've got to go out to madrid over the summer to do some work so im thinking of hitting these 2 parks. anyone know how easy they are to get to by bus/train?

Cheers

Dave

Awesome TR guys! The videos are an awesome touch, too!

Dumb question but is Batman exactly the same as the ones over here? It looks like it went below ground a bit before the second corkscrew. Maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me, I don't know.

But again awesome trip report and pictures!

Hi all

A question for my spanish amigos (and all others who've been to the park)

I can't deceide wether to go on a friday or saturday to the park. Does it make a difference in qeue lenght???

It's open 'till 24 hours on saturday but is there a train back to Madrid at that hour???

Also, is Stuntfall broken often? I often hear it is but I don't want to miss it when I'm there.

Thanks very much (Spain rocks!)

the last train return to madrid this parque warner is at 22.16h and direct to Madrid No cross other lines the friday is possible a "school day" but the waiting time isn't up 1 hour,but saturday is a "other journal" but the assintance aproximetly is 7000 persons,30 minits waiting time in rides/coaster

but other questios put here

see you later

TONGUI_SPAIN

luis this saturday you went with me at Warner Brothers ok? but no you can in messenger.

Wrebbit i recomend go to the park saturday 19th august but this day have a nightshow and it very good show... and saturday closed at 24h except hollywood boulevard close at 1h.

see you later

TONGUI_SPAIN