• Football (american)
    • Basketball
    • Baseball
    • Hockey
    • Nascar (any auto racing)
    • Soccer
    • Golf
    • Tennis

Real football for me, you know when you use your feet more than your hands. More specifically Celtic, the greatest club in the world!

I watch a little American Football and find it enjoyable enough. I even went to a few NFL Europe games before that bombed in the UK. The other pro sports I enjoy to watch are boxing, F1 and snooker.

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football: High school, college, and NFL

Basketball: High school (preferably girls; I only watch boys for the highlight reel plays) and college

Baseball: MLB

Softball: High school (one of my good friends from high school is going to pitch at a D1 school next year)

Swimming: High school (last year was the first year my high school had swimming teams)

There is no doubt that it is football. The Pack are my family's bread and butter. It can get hard considering we live in Minnesota and the Vikes head coach Brad Childress lives down the street. But never the less, we are packers tried and true.

Baseball comes in a close second with the Twinkies as my favorite team. Target Field aint bad either.

MLB (go Padres!) and College Football are my two favorites because they are unpredictable and you see something new on a day to day/weekly basis. I do find the NFL a bit too pretentious but I do enjoy watching the Chargers every Sunday in the fall. I also enjoy college basketball but it depends on the matchup or otherwise watching basketball bores me.

As a Canadian, I'm legally obligated to enjoy hockey, or I get deported to the country of my ancestors' origin. That said, I am (sadly) a Toronto Maple Leafs fan. This year is our year (to make the playoffs). Hey...at least I'm an honest Leafs fan.

I also follow a number of other sports. They are (with favourite teams):

CFL Football - Hamilton Tiger-Cats

NFL Football - Buffalo Bills

MLB - Toronto Blue Jays ('92-'93 were good times)

Super 14 Rugby - ACT Brumbies

As you can see, I clearly pick winning teams to cheer for. It could be worse, I could be sports fan in Cleveland or Seattle.

Is yo-yo classified as a sport? After all, they are widely available at all the sporting goods stores I've gone to. If so, that is probably the only one I'm 'good' at and still participate in. Otherwise I'd go for Baseball. People however underestimated me due to my non-athleticness and found out by surprise that I was hitting doubles and triples almost conistantly.