TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies that you Love

Everyone who has not seen Mean Girls always gets skepticals when you mention it, just because of the concept of a movie about high school girls.

The thing is, it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It's written by Tina Fey of SNL, so that definately proves it must be AT LEAST decent.

That movie is awsome! It doesn't hurt that most of the main characters are hot...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw someone mention Heathers. I love that movie. I also liked:

Welcome to the Doll House

Santa Sangre

Reform School Girls

Freeway

Office Space

These aren't too mainstream and I'm pretty sure most of you don't know them, but they're worth checking out.

Final Destination 3: I heard alot of people complaining "Not another Final Destination Movie" in the movie theater when the trailer was played. (I thought the movie was awesome and clever (not more so than Saw I & II) but great nonetheless...special effects...killer.)

All I Can think of At the Moment..

The part where the girls burn was freaky. Does anyone know when FD3 is coming out on video?

What's even more pathetic is that not only do I like Sister Act 2, I also like Grease 2. Maybe I need a bad movie intervention.

Sister Act 2 is good, too. Grease 2 I've never seen the whole thing, but from what I've seen I don't like because it's just not the same as the original