TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movies that you Love

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Dirty Dee, you're a baddy daddy lamatai tebby chai!"

Wes, you have inspired me to google up some quotes. These things crack me up.

Sa da tay!

Sepatown!

Ain't come one, but many tine tanies!

Kapa-Chow.

Baby, I'm going to sine your pitty on the runny kine!

I gots to say na nay no.

Cole me on the panny sty.

^Zoolander was downright HILARIOUS!!

I know a lot of people were disappointed, but I absolutely LOVED The Village. Maybe I'm just blindsighted, but I did not expect that twist.... that play on our fears to create a cloud of innocence was pure genious. People expected a horror movie, but what most didn't understand is that M. Night Shyamalan (?) creates dramas with horror elements, and in that respect I thought the movie worked so well.

^Zoolander was downright HILARIOUS!!

I know a lot of people were disappointed, but I absolutely LOVED The Village. Maybe I'm just blindsighted, but I did not expect that twist.... that play on our fears to create a cloud of innocence was pure genious. People expected a horror movie, but what most didn't understand is that M. Night Shyamalan (?) creates dramas with horror elements, and in that respect I thought the movie worked so well.

I Agree, I thought The Village was a great movie.....bout soiled myself at the "woods" scene. I was kinda disapointed that certain things were not what I expected. but it was a very good movie.

JEFF

I personally loved King Kong. I don't understand why no one else liked it. I'm the only one in my family who actually enjoyed.

---Brent

The other way around for me, I fell asleep in the movie theater after watching 45 minutes. So I bought it when it was relesed on Dvd and watched the whole thing...kinda boring. My mom and sisters love the movie.

I love the movie "Enough" with Jennifer Lopez, alot of my friends and family hate it...I think domestic abuse movies are intresting and scary.

I like Miyasaki movies, but most people just don't know what those are. As for King Kong, I thought it was a great movie to see once, but I don't think I could sit through it again. The movie was just so well done that it was really draining to watch.

I liked King Kong alot.....first hour kind of dragged on for too long with "character development" But it was soooo worth it for the T-Rex fight scene. probably one of my favorite scenes of all time. Now the bug crawling scene afterwards I could have done without...made my skin crawl.

JEFF

Everyone who has not seen Mean Girls always gets skepticals when you mention it, just because of the concept of a movie about high school girls.

The thing is, it's one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. It's written by Tina Fey of SNL, so that definately proves it must be AT LEAST decent.