TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite coaster cars/trains or ride vehicles

My favorite coaster train is the Furius Baco "wing rider" design. That's a nice experience to seat anywhere in the train and have a lot of distance between the front seats, and it gives a very good vision of the ground. And they also look great and modern.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The train itself is nothing special, but I like the coloring of the Zoomerang train at Lake Compounce (my pictures don't show the train very well at all, unfortunately). Also, I thought Chaos train at Opryland USA (RIP) was kind of interesting because of how it seemed to go on forever.

I also agree with everyone who said Dueling Dragons--I especially like Ice Dragon!

• 2 months later...

For me, B&M Hyper Coaster trains are by far the most comfortable seats in the market. Not only that, but they allow for some insane airtime to be experienced.

I also enjoy Schwarzkopf trains, B&M inverts/sit-down looper trains, Expedition Everest's trains, PTC trains (especially ones with buzzbars), Intamin hyper trains, and Millenium Flyer Trains.

The worst trains are so much easier for me to decide on- Togo Stand-Ups.

My favorite trains are the ones found on the B&M hypers Behemoth, Diamondback, and Intimidator. I do not like hyper trains with 4 in a row like on Apollo's Chariot... They should be switched the other type and maybe my opinion of Apollo's Chariot might be fantastic like almost everyone elses, but for now, I still think Apollo's Chariot is very overrated.

I also really enjoy Intimidator 305's new and improved trains with the simple red lapbar and black straps!

I love B&M floorless coasters rising/lowering floor, it is a very cool concept to watch, but besides the floor, the train is okay...

My faves:

TPR1.bmp

X2's Trains

TPR2.bmp

B&M Flying trains

376355165_41bad44f67.jpg.6dc4e5bba6daf54358c9788d42d746f2.jpg

B&M Stand-Up trains...you know, I like ALL the B&M trains.

TPR4.bmp

Space Mountain DLRP's trains

TPR5.bmp

Finally, Schwarzkopfs that still use only lap bars.

Ow.bmp

Since my thread regarding the WORST rolling stock was locked, I'll post Flashback's old train here.

Edited by MayTheGForceBeWithYou

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...