TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite coaster cars/trains or ride vehicles

In no particular order:

Coaster Express' trains because they are open and comfortable

Eejanaika's train because they look soo cool!

Silver Star's trains because they are so comfortable and give you a good sense of freedom and speed

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ice Mountain Bobsled has the most adorable trains I've ever seen!

I think Millennium Flyers look creepy. The railing on the front car looks like something out of a nightmare. I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who thinks this way.

^Nope. Besides having comfortable seats and smooth tracking, I've never understood all of the love for Millennium Flyers, either.

(Especially those darn lap bars...)

I like Arrow manufactured trains seen on Arrows and Vekomas Loopers. Also the trains Arrow made for Drachen Fire, Cyclone, and Canyon Blaster.

It would've been cooler if Arrow made more of those trains.

I've merged this thread into the "Favorite Coaster Train" thread we already had...which I found using the search function in about 10 seconds.

Please use the search next time you are going to create a very general post like this one again.

Thank you!

--Robb

I love the Dive Machine trains so much, so comfortable and they ride so smooth.

My least favorite is probably, wait for it...... Maverick, that ride should just have lapbars because with the high speed turns and postive g's it presses the harness down onto your legs and it can be quite painful while sitting on the brake run. Espessically if the ride breaks down.

http://rcdb.com/ig123.htm?picture=20

Phantom's Revenge's trains are sweet, I'm surprised they were only mentioned once.

They are a sweet hybrid of the old Arrow cars. I love how they streamlined the original car's body, and added those sweet looking "spoilers" on the back.

Also, the lap bar is SO simple and it is very comfortable, and is on the SIDE of the train, unlike ANY other coaster, at least that I can think of. And the color scheme just makes the PR's trains my favorite.