TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite coaster cars/trains or ride vehicles

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some favourites from this past summer's visits:

BlueFire_launch.jpg

Mack's trains are really good. I have to say I'm not quite a fan of the way they look but they ride amazingly. Super comfortable and with plenty of freedom. I'd love to try the ones they used on lost gravity as they look like a comfortable version of skyrush's (which, apart from that issue, are also great)

• 1 year later...

Most of the coaster trains at BGW.

Can't go wrong with the look of classic Arrow trains, and Loch Ness Monster's trains are lovingly maintained.

Alpengeist is the ultimate expression of the inverted coaster, the skis push it over the top.

Apollo's Chariot has the best-looking B&M hyper trains, that design on the zero car is just so classy.

For all of the faults Verbolten has, the trains are not one. Working headlights set it apart.

InvadR's trains are the best fate for the old Gwazi trains.

Edited by SLCHeadache

I probably posted this earlier, on another page, but it's definitely worth repeating....

(Found it. Bottom of Page 21.)

Easily the one that still resonates with me, child and/or adult, is the Alice In Wonderland cars at Disneyland.

I still equate it, as the "non-flying" version of Peter Pan! From that dive into the rabbit hole, thru to the Un-Birthday Party!

And, repeating my usual "suggestion," these could be turned into awesome trackless vehicles,

like those Hunny Pots at TDL, for a really original Alice 21st Century attraction, complete with multilevels,

trackless vehicles, and a LOT of audio-animatronics, real scenic designs and screen-mapping technology....

Just a suggestion. (And I also repeat - NOT based on the Tim Burton movies. ONLY on Disney's Original.)

alice-in-wonderland-00.jpg.face1cac3839ffbc974327820961de39.jpg

Perfect for a trackless vehicle conversion! (o: (Photo from the net.)

Edited by Nrthwnd

^ Well, it hasn't actually been ridden yet. So I guess everybody was waiting

till everybody could ride it. But I definitely thought of that coaster train, as well as you

SlinkyDogConstruction02.jpg.5ea9d183f051ee7629ac0fda48b58fd4.jpg

It does look like a great coaster train. Photo from Disney.

• 1 month later...