TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Funniest rider noises?...

What have been some of the funniest noises you've heard a rider make on a coaster?

I remember that my grandmother (Who unfortunately passed away a month ago) used to make the funniest squeaky screams during the days when she could ride coasters...especially one time when we went on Space Mountain.

I also remember this guy on one of the "America's Greatest Roller Coaster Thrills" videos who went on the Great White at Morey's Pier. It was in the POV, so I didn't see his face, but he sounded like Elmo on speed. As they were leaving the station, he went...

"AH-HAHAHAHA!...OHHHHHHHHHHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!..."

I'd have been scared, sitting next to that guy...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching the tv shows where people are like... "ohhhh yehh! feel the g's". That makes me chuckle because they sound quite.. Well sad.

I was going up Spinball Whizzers lifthill once, and for some reason (it shouldn't happen) the car started spinning before we got to the top, and the this person behind me said "I just poked myself in the eye" Very loudly.

Not so much a scream but it had me laughing until I got off the ride.

Definitely the funniest noise (or things said, in this case) I've heard was while we were waiting in front of KBF early in the morning on Silver Bullet's opening day and everytime the train would cycle, we would hear the reporters that were riding say "Now we're going into the cobra roll!". We were quoting that all day, and of course said it when we finally got on the ride.

The BTM night video where everyone was screaming most of the way through the ride that Erik Johnson put out in the Trip to Orlando thread.

That of all times was the funniest thing I have ever heard!!

One of the other things that made me laugh everytime was when my cousin would scream out loud "SUCK MY GUN'S AND F***IN ROSES" at the top of every coasters lift hill at SFMM!!

I was riding the Cedar Creek Mine Ride at Cedar Point. Some teenage girls started singing "Skater Boi" during the ride.

At SFMM's Revolution, people kept on yelling, "Oh, my f---ing ears!" Now that's not surprising.

My ex girlfriend wasn't really into coasters, but when I finally got her on them, all she does is giggle the entire time. I can't explain it, but it always made me laugh. She'd get mad thinking I was making fun of her, but she always did it as she couldn't help but do it on every coaster. Thankfully I have a girlfriend who loves coasters now

Onetime, I think it might have been on Freefall at SFOG, my friend and I yelled SH**********************T all the way down, it was funny. Another time on the same ride (we didn't say anything) I brought a flag on and when it dropped I started waving it and stuff. People on the ground were like "Was that you with the flag?"

Quoted from my dad on Psyclone: "Aaw, mah neck, aw, mah f**kin' neck aw mah neck..."

Again, from my dad riding an SLC, he screams in this l hear this low monotone scream coming out of him...sounded like an 'oooohhhhhhh' type of sound.

Lastly, at KBF, some lady was riding the bus ride in the Camp Snoopy. When she screamed, she sounded like the Omega Metroid from Metroid Fusion for GBA. We were laughing and caught it on tape...now to dig up our old KBF tape.

I would have Too...

Something that made me wet myself laughing was on Superman Escape This Sunday, While we were waiting on the Launch Pad, The guy next to me let the HUGEST fart rip, the Whole train was laughing!

And While on the SLC Here, I was suddenly obsessed with Chickens and Sideboobs! So while going up the lift I was pointing out to the Person next to me that it is a "Vekoma Sideboob" and they didn't know what the Fcuk I was on about, and then going through the Ride I was yelling out CHICKEN!!!

haha good ones guys! very funny stuff!

I remember long ago riding the Cannonball at Lake winnie a small kid behind me started praying as we went up the lift. "dear lord blah blah blah" "please forgive me blah blah blah" Then once we started going he started screamin "MOMMY, get me off, I will never ride it again MOMMY etc"

I laughed my tail off!

^Angry Gumball, I would love to see that vid!

Let's see, one time on Dinosaur me and my friends made what we called the "Angry Beavers scream" If you remember Angry Beavers from Nick you might recall that the beavers sometimes made this "Nneeeeeeee" sound. Well me and my friends pulled that sound off during the ride! "Look! The Carnosaurus! NNNEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

oooh man, i'm gonna have fun with this thread, me and my friends love screaming random things on rides.

- [tyler and me] on X- "i think i shat myself!"

- [johnnie and me] on viper- "we're having a fiesta!!"

- [tyler and me] on goliath- "THIS IS ORGASMIC!!!"

- [ross and me] on colossus- my nuts are getting crunched!

- [me and esteban] on log jammer- "up, and up, and up" (inside joke)

- [me] on log jammer- if i had a quarter for everytime i sat in something this shape"

i don't think i'm allowed to say the rest

I've got two vekoma-related ones...

I was riding a very painful SLC (Mind Eraser @SFA) and I screamed out "STUPID VEKOMA!!!"

I was on Rock 'n' Roller Coaster for the first time, and I was like, "OMG this is a launched Vekoma, I'M GOING TO DIE!!!" (but it actually was really fun, go figure)