TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Northern California Parks

You know i think they could do that. Why not fill in that nasty lagoon and give your self another 5 acres of real estate.

I believe that the lagoon is there because it's protected by a wildlife protectorate.

It's not really that big, would be hard to build paths out to, and would not really be cost effective (swampy ground still).

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that the lagoon is there because it's protected by a wildlife protectorate.

It's not really that big, would be hard to build paths out to, and would not really be cost effective (swampy ground still).

What in the hell could live in there??? Swamp Thing?!!!

Some of you guys need to quit over thinking this whole thing and just enjoy all the parks that our region has to offer. Life is too short to boycott over something as silly as this, but to each their own, (never mind that NEW ride they put in this year.) I guess I have two less people to not worry about standing in front of me in line this year, lucky me.

I thought you wanted info about the parks up here instead of a thread about silly Top Gun rumors and baseless "boycott" talk about nothing.

we should all boycott PGA until they put in enough rides and coaster to make up for all the ones they are taking out

So the park's gonna miss 5 people?

Yea I mean common.. An enthusiast boycott will help the problem all the more!

Aye.. Oh well. At least I know PGA added one quality ride this year, Survivor.

-RD

I just want to point out that among the bay area parks, everyone has it's uniqueness to it, which are plusses. If you want animals and coasters, you have SFMW. If you want more of coasters and a waterpark, there's PGA. Lastly, if you just want a relaxing day at the beach and visit a park with a more 'classic' feel to it, there's the boardwalk. Every park has it's plus.

Random note: I heard that Survivor can be slightly uncomfortable to us men. How true is that?