TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What's your favorite Flat ride?

My favorite is Meteor at Dorney Park. 100% F-U-N!!!

I haven't ridden Meteor, but I have ridden Aero 360 and it is one of the most underrated flat rides out there. So much fun

Probably my favourite flat ride, though, is Double Shot at Indiana Beach. It ejects you from your seat unlike any other double shot and space shot I have ridden. Huss Small Frisbees (like Revolution at SFGAm) are also very underrated because they are actually pretty intense.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Flash at Ocean Park which is a Mondial UltraMax, it's a really fun ride. I wish more parks would install one of these. I think the only other one in the world is at Fantasy Island, but I can't really find that much information on it online.

I think it's fun, but it can be much more intense than how it runs. Also the OTSR are pretty uncomfortable for hanging upside down. I still think the best flat ride at Ocean Park is the HUSS Enterprise.

^ I LOVE Huss Enterprises. Hell, I love (almost) all of the older Huss rides. Condors, Enterprises, Flying Carpets, and the Pirate ships are a particular favorite. That's one of the reasons I have such a fondness for Marineland. I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to all of their Huss rides!

^ I LOVE Huss Enterprises. Hell, I love (almost) all of the older Huss rides. Condors, Enterprises, Flying Carpets, and the Pirate ships are a particular favorite. That's one of the reasons I have such a fondness for Marineland. I'm like a kid in a candy store when it comes to all of their Huss rides!

The hydraulic acceleration makes it feel so intense!

I prefer the less thrill flat rides like Scrambler, Music express, octopus, bumper cars, ...

I prefer them before the other thrill flat rides because of these points:

1. Most of the thrilling flat rides makes me sick

2. Often the ride is so intense and spinning so fast that you can't even realize where is up and down.

3. The most people think that only the high thrill rides makes fun and the others are boring but that's wrong!!! I think the less thrill rides could be make more fun than a thrill ride!!!

But everyone has another opinion

• 1 month later...
Favorite flat? I would say that my favorite flat ride is the S&S Turbo Drop (is that what you call the drop tower that forcefully drops riders down?). It's incredibly forceful during the initial drop, and the rest of the ride is tame, but still quite fun.

You are correct. Some give better rides than others. Valleyfair's has gotten terrible, but the one at Knott's runs really well. CP's is somewhere in between.

• 1 month later...