TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Favorite Togo coaster (is it Bandit?)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't been on any outside of NA, but I'd have to say Shockwave at KD for nostalgia's sake. I think it was my first stand-up. I remember thinking a stand-up coaster was going to be so wild and "free" and was surprised to discover myself in a frigging cage.

I haven't been on any outside of NA, but I'd have to say Shockwave at KD for nostalgia's sake. I think it was my first stand-up. I remember thinking a stand-up coaster was going to be so wild and "free" and was surprised to discover myself in a frigging cage.

The restraints do resemble something the Spanish Inquisition would've dreamed up. CONFESS!

The only 2 Togo coasters I've ridden are Shockwave at KD and Viper at GADV. I've ridden about 150 coasters and those are probably the 2 worst coasters I've ever ridden (although Mind Eraser at SFNE is close).

I can't say the company sucks after only riding 2 rides but they both sucked hard. Viper will always have a special place in my nightmares.

I think the only togo i've been on was Skyrider at Canada's wonderland. At that point my very first stand-up, and i loved it.

The first drop (backrow) is one of the better drops I'hv been on. Allthough the lay-out is not that interesting. Concidering it's age it's good enough. And it still packs some airtime hills, wich are awesome standing up.

• 1 month later...