TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Ctrl-V

arlen23

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia: You are the weakest link, goodbye. (laughter)

Stewie: Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. You are the weakest link goodbye. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because that's what she says on the show right? Isn't it? You are the weakest link goodbye. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult me in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

I like Family Guy!

The 1790 Naturalization Act stipulated that foreign-born persons could become citizens of the United States only if they were free and White. After the Civil War, this act was challenged successfully on behalf of Blacks. Later, during the first half of the 1900s, a series of court cases made the challenge on behalf of other non-Whites, in particular Chinese, Japanese and Indians. But in each case, they were denied. Even in the case of United States v. Bhagat Singh Thind (1923), where it was pointed out that Hindu Indian identity was derived from Aryan and therefore Caucasian roots, the Supreme Court ruled that was not equal to being White.

In 1868, the 14th Amendment declared, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.â" This amendment was the basis for the majority of non-Whites' becoming American citizens.

Looks like something for my history class.

Have You:

flirted with me:

liked me:

dreamed bout me:

talked bout me:

said i was stupid:

Wat would u do if:

I hugged u:

I gotten mad at u:

I cried:

I got hit by some1 right in font of u:

I was sick in the hospital:

Would You Ever:

stick up for me:

save me:

talk bout me:

kiss me:

like me:

hug me:

Am I:

annoying:

a whiner(a baby):

pretty:

short:

unattractive:

stupid:

Are you:

tired of this quiz:

my friend:

Xanga survey on someone's site

Thousands of pipes, levers and valves intertwined around a circular room with an endless-looking ceiling. Pipes hung over our heads, although most of the pipes were bolted against the circular wall, twisting upward in a spiral until we could no longer see them. There was an ongoing hum of electricity sounding throughout the room. In the center of the room, there was a tall platform, made entirely wires and pipes, with blinking lights, flashing red and green. And at the top of the platform, there was a single lever, with a glass casing around it.

“What’s that?” Riouge asked, pointing a finger to the lever at the top of the platform.

“That,” Artimeze said,” is the EPS, Emperor’s Power Switch. If we turn that thing to the opposite side, we will shut off everything in my father’s quarters, along with him. It’ll take days for the mechanics to get down here to switch it back to normal, but we still have to hurry, there are cameras down here. By the way, what are your names?”

“Jerah.”

“Riouge.”

“Sarah.”

“Great,” Artimeze said. ”Jerah, you stand by that lever near that light that’s flashing ‘Danger: High Voltage’.”

Jerah just stood there. “You’re trying to kill me, aren’t you?”

“Har, har,” Artimeze spat. “Riouge, you stand near that big green button over there.” He pointed a blue finger to a button, nearly covered in pipes. Riouge walked slowly over to the button, and waited.

“Sarah, you are going to stand on the opposite side of the platform, and when you hear the signal-”

“How will I know what the signal is?” I interrupted.

“You’ll know,” he said. “As I was saying, when you hear the signal, pull the lever you will be standing next to.” Artimeze said to me. “Jerah, when you see Sarah pull her lever, pull yours.”

Jerah nodded nervously.

“And Riouge, you are the most important part of this. When Jerah pulls her lever, press that button right away,” Artimeze said seriously.

Riouge gave Artimeze the thumbs-up. Artimeze walked

I heard him say under his breath as I walked to the other side of the platform, ” I just hope this works.”

I stopped walking when I saw the lever jutting out of the platform. I stood, waiting for the signal.

I waited impatiently for a minute or so, until I heard a deafening screeching sound. Over the horrid screeching, I heard Artimeze scream “SIGNAL!!”

Without thought, I pulled my lever. I just got a glipmse of a bright yellow beam of light curving over my head, and bouncing off of a mirror that had flipped out from the floor. It hurtled upward as Jerah pulled her lever. Another mirror sprang our from the wall, with it’s lens tilted toward Riouge. The beam of light hit the lens, which fired the beam at Riouge. He hastily pushed the button next to him, and two more mirrors came out of each wall, facing opposite each other. The first mirror sprang up in front of Riouge just in time for the beam to hit it. The light rocketed toward the last mirror. The the last mirror tilted upward to face the mirror jutting out of the opposite wall. The light ricoched off the mirror, and flew upward. Lights started switching on as the beam of light flew up to the ceiling. As soon as the final light was flipped on, the jet of light hit the ceiling squarly in the center of a round, metal carving. The entire room shook as the carving split in half, letting bright-blue water gush into the room. The stream of water fell gracefully onto the glass covering the EPS lever, and the glass dissappeared. A ladder made of pipes formed as the water ran over them.

(that is an exerpt from my book, Red Rover.)

This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute .

Work this out as you read ...

Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!

This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like

to have chocolate

(more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)

3. Add 5

4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1756 ....

If you haven't, add 1755.

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number

The first digit of this was your original number

(i.e., how! many times you want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2006) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND

WHILE IT LASTS.

haha, it really works. I posted it in my bulletin on my myspace.