TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Amazing water slides

^ Oh hah hah, That other looping waterslide was posted over five times, and it was accidental, i didn't realise that it HAD been posted. Do you really expect me to waste half an hour or so reading through 25 pages of information to see if someone had posted what I had or not?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope that looping slide has smooth edges on the inside where the pieces connect.

On some fast slides I've been on you can feel the ridges between the pieces, and when you pick up speed they can hurt like hell. I'd guess, if you were going fast enough to do a loop like that you'd be going pretty fast, so they must have some way to smooth it so its not painfull.

When can people get on that slide? Is it open to the public?

^ Oh hah hah, That other looping waterslide was posted over five times, and it was accidental, i didn't realise that it HAD been posted. Do you really expect me to waste half an hour or so reading through 25 pages of information to see if someone had posted what I had or not?

Yes. If you are truly interested in the topic, especially interested enough to post a picture, why wouldn't you have read it.

^Really? The pic is from RC Pro? I couldn't tell with that giant watermark and everything!

(laughing) Yeah, overdeveloped and redundant source siting. Captain Obvious strikes again.

Hey, I get a ribbing from Elissa AND Wes. Looks like it's gonna be a good day after all. Thanks you two.

Just realized this was post #800. Another milestone, another good thread. Nice!

It would take about 10 minutes at the most to scan through and see if there was already a picture of it.

I don't see why there is need for a looping waterslide, it's not like you will experience the true feeling of going upside down in that enviroment.

There has been many times on waterslides I have thought I had gone upside down most notibly in the twisting racer slides.

One of my favourite slides was In Burgess Hill UK and it is basically a 'rapid' type attraction starting in the air with little drops but with the force of the water pushing you it is quite weird and ends with a nice splashdown into a plunge pool.

Yes. If you are truly interested in the topic, especially interested enough to post a picture, why wouldn't you have read it.

Because, after 15 pages or so of relatively the same thing, it gets tiring. Sorry if i don't have as much patience as you, oh almighty one.

^^I recommend that you do gain some sort of patience, since the posting rules clearly state:

2. Use the "search" function. If you are posting about a news item or something of high importance ask yourself "could this possibly have been posted already?", like "Six Flags Astroworld is closing", chances are, it probably has. So do a search first.

The search function can also be used to search for specific words and can even display the results as individual posts (searching for "looping waterslide" would have shown you the posts you missed).

Please keep that in mind when posting on TPR.

Because, after 15 pages or so of relatively the same thing, it gets tiring. Sorry if i don't have as much patience as you, oh almighty one.

Also after really reading this thread and seeing people post the same thing that has already been posted that is also very "tiring". I would even venture to say it is more tiring since the rest of us have to deal with it.

Thanks for the credit as being almighty though.

^OMG! I totally understand why!

We kept killing each other on those slides. They were amazing, but when you hit the pool you would either fly in the air and land on the other person, or slam into them front to back, they were insane, but we must have done them 10 times!

Best part of Dorney if you ask me!