TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Calling All TPR Members! You're Invited To Tatsu's Media day

You must show one form of ID that proves you are with a coaster club to receive a wristband

i just want to be sure, i emailed you for the camp outs, and i have a season pass (doesn't matter) and a member here, so since i emailed you i would be in?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a couple of people flying in with a similar schedule. Maybe someone can help you out. And honestly, even with the outrageous surcharges for being under 25 it's still probably cheaper to rent a car for 36 hours than take two taxi's!

You must show one form of ID that proves you are with a coaster club to receive a wristband

i just want to be sure, i emailed you for the camp outs, and i have a season pass (doesn't matter) and a member here, so since i emailed you i would be in?

This was in the FAQ:

Q. What is my form of ID for Theme Park Review?

A. Your RSVP details will be checked in order to receive the wristband. That will serve as your form of ID.

And yes, you're in!

--Robb

^^ It is possible to take the Metro out to Valencia. Then jump on the buss to Magic Mountain. Your probably looking at about 20 bucks total each way. Cheeper than renting a car.
I think you can do it for 20 round trip if you know how to do it. If do you go in the morning you can take fly away and then take santa clarita transit. After that you then can take a bus to MM

I'm really disappointed I wont be able to go For one, I'm only 16, so theoretically even if I could drive myself 4 hours on wednesday evening, my mom wouldn't come. I also have school like several other unfortunate people in here. Also I have lacrosse, and even if my mom did let me skip school on thursday and friday, I wouldn't be able to miss 1 practice and 1 game...coach would kill me. Looks like I'm not going.

Hope you all have fun, and hopefully someone sneaks a camera onto the ride...

Robb...I was searching through police records and I found something. Remember almost 18 years ago you were thrown into jail for humping a street pole in the nude while drunk? And you were locked in with some hot chick? And she got frisky on you when you were sleeping? Well, she had a baby. You want to know who that hot chick is? That was my biological mother, making you my biological father. So...can I go to the Tatsu Campout with you, father?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'll take a LARGE please?

TPR Members Attending the event will receive a free event T-shirt!

Oooooooh, "attending"......

Seriously (but not too...) I would love to BUY one of those t's if it were at all possible, and you could add "...In Spirit..." to it, somewhere....hmmm?

Worth an ask, hmm?

Let me take this opportunity to give a HUGE shout out of thanks to Robb & Elissa for making this possible for TPR members! You guys are the best! It'll be great seein' you guys again.

-- PMM

EDIT: Just realized I've been a member here for over a year & never posted until today. LOL!

Wow! So far the response has been insane! We have over 60 Theme Park Review members on the list! Can we get 100?

Elissa and I are working on making this like a "TPR Party, but outdoors!" So if you've been to one of our meets, you'll kind of know what to expect!

We will be providing food, T-Shirts, games, and a hell of a lot of fun for Theme Park Review participants!

Send your RSVP to robbalvey@themeparkreview.com

See you there!

--Robb