TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Calling All TPR Members! You're Invited To Tatsu's Media day

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come anyone of any age can get a plane ticket but you have to be 25 to rent a car or get a hotel room?

As a 19 year old I feel the same.

I've never had a problem finding a hotel that I can stay at - SOME are min. 21 but that's been a rarity for me. I'm still looking for CA Car Rental law because some states won't allow companies to forbid 18+'s from renting. Now, does that mean that they won't tax you out the ass? No, but if you're interested in splitting the car shoot me a message.

Last time I rented a car, I used the ACE code and managed to avoid under 25 fees (yipee!). One of the few really sweet benefits is the corporate code for Enteprise 8)

- Joe

SLUSHIE I have to agree cause im in SF. Hopefully my mom lets me skip school on thursday and go im tired of doing the hallocaust for like the 3000 time (yes I am jewish) All I have to do is get my grades up wich is going to be hard.

edit: crap you have to be in a coaster club damn now I cant go

edit 2: my mom might acctually pay for a 1 year ace membership shor me.

im going to work that day. i will just play the stranded six flags worker and camp out with all the TPR member.

We'd love to have you, but since you're not 18, we really can't have you as an official member of our group unless you have a parent or guardian there.

Sorry. It's kind of sad, but they have the rules for a reason. Trust me, even poor Mr. Six can't come!!!!

Do you have to have a ticket/pass to attend? Reason why I'm asking is because none of my parental units possess such items, and they may need to purchase one if such is the case... and whatever.

If you are at the campout by midnight, and stay until the morning, you do NOT need any sort of ticket or season pass. You get free admission to the park on Thursday. Also when you show up at 5pm you do not have to pay for parking either. (Plus Robb and I are working on dinner, snacks, and breakfast, so it could be a very Joey friendly two days!)

Is there anything preventing us from using our cars to sleep in? I know Six Flags wants the PR to show us all all huddled outside the gate and such, but is there a strict no-no about trying to get a couple hours rest in the comfort of our vehicles?

Just wondering.

I have to work in Vegas on Thursday. I'll stay for the all niter then bolt when i have to catch my plane. If I ride, I ride. Cool! If not, I'll just have to go on Monday.

I will get to spend the nite on rock hard pavement, not sleeping, and singing weird coaster songs by the light of the moon. Oh well, at least I can sleep on the plane.