TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dollywood Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Ride closing 10/30 to remove launch and install chain lift!

A simple trademark search comes up with the name Firechaser Express. Sounds like a rollercoaster.

^This is going to be family ride. So, think more Manta (SeaWorld).

I did a trademark search and came up with the name Firechaser Express. Sounds like a roller coaster to me.

A simple trademark search comes up with the name Firechaser Express. Sounds like a big roller coaster of perhaps a water ride.

So you're saying you did a trademark search?

And apparently it sounds like a roller coaster.

And today's clue on Dollywood's website is "in 2014" not Firechaser Express

So the clue is, in 2014, not Firechaser Express.

So, what we can deduce from this statement is that the ride is planned for the year two thousand and fourteen. And not in the year Firechaser Express. I'm sticking to my guns and going with a high speed, spinning, shooting dark ride themed to the apocalypse. And when I did an internet trademark search, I found a listing for Humonculus El Zappo! Evil Lord Master and ruler of the Underworld.

Guy "Nailed it!" Koepp

So, what we can deduce from this statement is that the ride is planned for the year two thousand and fourteen. And not in the year Firechaser Express. I'm sticking to my guns and going with a high speed, spinning, shooting dark ride themed to the apocalypse. And when I did an internet trademark search, I found a listing for Humonculus El Zappo! Evil Lord Master and ruler of the Underworld.

Guy "Nailed it!" Koepp

You were mistaken. It is "Evil Lord Mistress." You have been corrected.

Guy "Nailed it!" Koepp

You were mistaken. It is "Evil Lord Mistress." You have been corrected.

My bad.

So, what we can deduce from this statement is that the ride is planned for the year two thousand and fourteen. And not in the year Firechaser Express.

Are you sure? I was thinking more like the year zero two and forty one (0241) since we are suppose to unscramble!

So, what we can deduce from this statement is that the ride is planned for the year two thousand and fourteen. And not in the year Firechaser Express.

Are you sure? I was thinking more like the year zero two and forty one (0241) since we are suppose to unscramble!

The only thing I'm ever sure of is the fact that I'm never sure of anything. Oh! And strippers.

I also did a trademark search for firechaser express and dollywood did indeed file a trademark request on August first for that name. Very interesting.

Here's the link http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4807:8mxlma.2.1 not sure if it will work or not unless you so a search yourself

One thing I find interesting though, I would think they would want to make sure they got their trademark on the name much sooner than now for their new ride. Maybe the firechser express is still a few years away.

One thing I find interesting though, I would think they would want to make sure they got their trademark on the name much sooner than now for their new ride. Maybe the firechser express is still a few years away.

Somehow I doubt there were a ton of people clamoring to lock down the name "Firechaser Express" for, well...anything. I'm pretty sure they could've waited until the eleventh hour if they really wanted.

Today's Clue: Make Dollywood.

Make Dollywood build a record breaking roller coaster?!

Well actually almost all of Dollywoods coasters did break some record when they where built or they where the first of that type.

#1 Express - As in to express a dogs anal glands.

#2 In 2014 - As in the year we express a dogs anal glands.

#3 Make Dollywood - As in make Dollywood express a dogs anal glands in 2014.

If we combine this with the Firechaser Express name trademark. We can summize, that Firechaser is in reference to Dolly's very large Gay contingent following. Stay with me here. Gay, Flaming, Firechaser? See where I'm coming from? So hencewith, if 2+2=4, then we are looking at... ...wait for it! Wait for it!

In 2014 make Dollywood express a gay dogs anal glands.

BOOM! Sherlock Holmes couldn't have done it better!

Guy "I didn't get that online degree in criminology just by sitting on my computer all day tapping keys. Wait! That's exactly how I got my online degree in criminology. Anyway! Case closed!" Koepp

#1 Express - As in to express a dogs anal glands.

#2 In 2014 - As in the year we express a dogs anal glands.

#3 Make Dollywood - As in make Dollywood express a dogs anal glands in 2014.

If we combine this with the Firechaser Express name trademark. We can summize, that Firechaser is in reference to Dolly's very large Gay contingent following. Stay with me here. Gay, Flaming, Firechaser? See where I'm coming from? So hencewith, if 2+2=4, then we are looking at... ...wait for it! Wait for it!

In 2014 make Dollywood express a gay dogs anal glands.

BOOM! Sherlock Holmes couldn't have done it better!

Guy "I didn't get that online degree in criminology just by sitting on my computer all day tapping keys. Wait! That's exactly how I got my online degree in criminology. Anyway! Case closed!" Koepp

WTF?