TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dollywood Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Ride closing 10/30 to remove launch and install chain lift!

I don't think you will see anything as clear as past renderings. They want to keep this as much as a secret as possible (ala Mummy).

For those attending Night of Thunder 3 on Sept 30th, you might be in for a special construction tour!

• 2 weeks later...
Those gears looks very cool. Themeing I suppose?

about the invisble inversion.

I just wanted to say how much I love your avatar!

This ride just keeps getting better and better! It's realy the secret reason that I'm moving to Tennesee next year!

Guy "WTF am I doing! I'm moving to Tennesee. Am I retarded? Or do I hear banjos playing? "Koepp

or

Guy "You got a purty mouth boy." Koepp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, this ride looks amazing! The scenery looks really cool, and it looks like it'll definately promote the mysterious atmosphere of the ride! And then, the ride looks great! The inversions look crazy, especially in a reverse order of how they *usually* come.

I also think it's pretty cool how the park is only releasing small bits of the ride at a time, and not one big POV. While it would be nice, it's a different concept that I've never really seen a park do before, which is always welcome!

Well it IS a "mystery" mine. I think they should conceal some. That being said, unholdy genericly censored explicatives! I love that double rising heartline, and that effect (looks like a vid to me, unless they want to make a really complex robot) will add alot of drama to the ride.