TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dollywood Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Ride closing 10/30 to remove launch and install chain lift!

What do you all think about some kind of sky buckets transpiration from the bottom of slidwinder to wildwood grove? Maybe the sky buckets could be Butterflies?

yes that would be a good Idea takeing out some of the walking from the bottom to the top of the park and I think they will make the lore of wild wood grove more with a townish In the back of the area

Lands I'm hoping this coronavirus and oil price war doesn't stop everything up! I'll think positive! Hopefully all will pass in a decent amount of time and everyone will be safe. That is the most important thing but it is amazing how much has been affected by this!

Lands I'm hoping this coronavirus and oil price war doesn't stop everything up! I'll think positive! Hopefully all will pass in a decent amount of time and everyone will be safe. That is the most important thing but it is amazing how much has been affected by this!

I think It will die out by the summer but be safe the park season should not be effected maybe some on the west coast or in major population centers might be effected but dollywood shuld be fine

LOL

if i remember correctly, there was a livestream of the 2013 announcement of firechaser and dreammore for the 300 mil plan. but i do not remember where i watched it. i woke up early to watch it lol if it's not live, im sure someone will record and post somewhere on youtube.

appreciate it coasterbill

All of the local tv Facebooks and website normally do the live stream. Check WVLT, WBIR and WATE sites for info. Also I’ll be at the media event and if for some reason I don’t see any social streaming I’ll try and send a link from my fb live if needed.

tomowers the day I found on the dollywood website where the they metion it on the website its at the pines theter if any one is going I was up there the day anounsed wild wood so I wish I could be up there

... what?

crack.jpg.9906ac22c1224a0f32dd8bf735596fb8.jpg

tomowers the day I found on the dollywood website where the they metion it on the website its at the pines theter if any one is going I was up there the day anounsed wild wood so I wish I could be up there

... what?

oh sorry I forgot to run spell check I meant the anousment is tomorrow and I was up there when the announced wild wood grove

Wonder if Dolly will still be at the park Friday?

And dang it all, I have a cabin for the last weekend of March. I don't like how this is snowballing.

Edited by TEDodd

Are you drunk?????