TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dollywood Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Ride closing 10/30 to remove launch and install chain lift!

I'd hold off until Lightning Rod opens if anyone is planning to visit on a weekend. The crowds have been huge, lines have been long, etc...Lightning Rod should help crowd levels & wait times throughout the park once it opens.

I'll be there next Wednesday and Thursday for the first time in years. How have waits been during the week?

As for LR I'm keeping a very positive vibe about it opening next week

Alright, I'm gonna come clean about Cinnamon Bread.

It's delicious. It's really, really, REALLY damn delicious. However, it's also so delicious and wonderfully warm and fluffy that you can't help but devour it in thirty seconds. Once you see the empty plate you get depressed and them immediately buy another loaf. And then another. And another. Soon you're some blubbering, bloated loser crawling on the ground with stomach pain just outside of the bakery craving more but knowing you shouldn't have another because you might die. Park guests look at you and turn their children's heads away. Skinny guests look at you with pity. Fat guests look at you and have flashbacks to when they experienced the same pain, which then turns to more pity. Finally, finally you're able to relate to Crackhead Jim living in the dumpster down the alley behind your apartment building.

And then you get up. And you buy another loaf.

Cinnamon Bread destroys lives, people.

Alright, I'm gonna come clean about Cinnamon Bread.

It's delicious. It's really, really, REALLY damn delicious. However, it's also so delicious and wonderfully warm and fluffy that you can't help but devour it in thirty seconds. Once you see the empty plate you get depressed and them immediately buy another loaf. And then another. And another. Soon you're some blubbering, bloated loser crawling on the ground with stomach pain just outside of the bakery craving more but knowing you shouldn't have another because you might die. Park guests look at you and turn their children's heads away. Skinny guests look at you with pity. Fat guests look at you and have flashbacks to when they experienced the same pain, which then turns to more pity. Finally, finally you're able to relate to Crackhead Jim living in the dumpster down the alley behind your apartment building.

And then you get up. And you buy another loaf.

Cinnamon Bread destroys lives, people.

TESTIFY!

^Oh, and thank you for keeping it 100 with the #.

#Itllneveropen

As a follow up from previous page, I would say the park today was crawling with Jr high kids everywhere. This being said my longest wait was 15 minutes for FireCHaser Express. Everything else was about 5 minutes but I did notice Thunderhead did get longer aft I rode with 1 train ops.