TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dollywood Discussion Thread

P. 796 - Ride closing 10/30 to remove launch and install chain lift!

I would be okay with it if Robb left me for Dolly! I mean, it's DOLLY!!!!!

Not to mention he'd get free admission to her park.......jus' sayin'

Love all the Bird/Flying themes around these Wingriders.....

Love all the Bird/Flying themes around these Wingriders.....

My latest RCT3 project, which is a wing rider, is themed to a bird of prey!

Aren't we going to be spoiled now? All new ride announcements must be announced on TPR 1 hour before the public announcement.

Riiiiiight....

Anyways, I cannot wait to see what happens! Even though I will be on vacation, coming home nonetheless , I will still try my best to see what the park is 'hatching' here on TPR!

Soo If Dolly invites TPR to the grand opening event for the ride, which I'm sure will happen, please oh please let me go with you Robb! Dolly Parton + Dollywood =

If Shawn gets to go Robb, I want an invite too! That would be a perfect day, I could go as my alter ego "Miss Legsapartin"!

I'm seeing something more like this, you can see there's two different track types, indicating different paths to me. The straight track is the lift, the solid weird looking curved track is the worlds largest loop.

DW.bmp

Crude, I know, but they match up this way if you position them right.

I'm seeing something more like this, you can see there's two different track types, indicating different paths to me. The straight track is the lift, the solid weird looking curved track is the worlds largest loop.

Tracks might match at that angle, but the trees, sky color, and supports don't, however.

I'm still hoping for the largest looper, thought.

I tried matching the pictures up in photoshop, the two with the orange skies definitely go together, but the one with the pink sky is somewhere else. The supports and track don't match up to the pink sky one.

I feel like the inversion is going to be the worlds largest immelmann or dive loop.

Plus if it's the largest loop, you'd see the exit track and you don't, plus the lift would be visible in the background like it is on the pink sky one.