TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Honeymoon In Disneyworld!

superfanthony

Howdy. New to the boards, but I have been watching and loving your videos for a long time now.

My lady and I are getting married October 7th, and we leave for Disneyworld on the 10th. We will be there until the 15th. Our honeymoon package includes admission to all 4 Disney parks, but we are also wanting to go to IoA and Seaworld while we are down there.

Now, my questions:

How far away from Disneyworld is IoA?

What are the best and worst parts of the Disney parks?

Any general advice/hints about Disneyworld or the Orlando area?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this, and thanks for any advice you can provide. I will go upload some pics now.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howdy. New to the boards, but I have been watching and loving your videos for a long time now.

My lady and I are getting married October 7th, and we leave for Disneyworld on the 10th. We will be there until the 15th.

YAY!!! We'll be honeymooning there shortly after you--we're getting married November 5, and will be in Disneyworld shortly after that. (Dates TBA.)

hey dude... congratulations.....

We had our honeymoon there in June last year staying at Corronado Springs. Make sure you wear the disney wedding hats. Lots of nice little touches... being moved to the front of qeues, free drinks, mickey and minnie singing to us at A.K just little fun things like that.. that make you feel special and great about it being your honeymoon in such a cool and magical place.

Try and make a reservation at the Californian Grill resteraunt at the Contempory resort. Try and book it for around 45mins before wishes fireworks. That way you should be nicely onto dessert when the lights dim and the fireworks start. They pipe the music from the display into the resteraunt and you can sit there watching. Its very romantic trust me..... You got to do these things every now and again