TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Flashback at SFMM Re-Opening???

I really hope it doesn't open, I have the credit and now I want it to be scrapped! A Spinning coaster should be in Flashbacks place since the closest nonfair spinning coaster to SFMM is at Worlds of Fun! Or they could expand Hurricane Harbor and add a new slide, Its not worth the credit! SFMM is SO much better off wothout it! If it does reopen, John, PLEASE take 10,0000 pics of Flashback!!!!!!! . Its not worth keeping IMO.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the first I've heard of it reopening...

A call to SFMM GR yielded a response that has told me otherwise...

Also, I drove by the park yesterday (yes, I'm in SoCal for the weekend) and strategically positioned myself for a couple of hours (at Jimmy Deans) and did not see the ride once while sitting there (on a Saturday).

I smell BS.

^ So do I. Why would SF invest the money to get Flashback operating when Shapiro wants to sell the park. Not a great idea for a company that is $2 billion in debt. Same thing for the spinning coaster comments, why would Shapiro dump more money into a park that he does not want to keep?

I don't understand why they close it so the lifeguards can hear. Have you ever been to CP or SFA? CP has Magnum rushing by, and it's not quiet. And SFA has music BLASTING, and I mean LOUD throughout the water park. Especially in Hurricane Bay. Seriously, how loud does it have to be before lifeguards can't hear.