TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Best Arrow Suspended Coaster

What do you think is the best Arrow Suspended Coaster?  

449 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think is the best Arrow Suspended Coaster?

• Big Bad Wolf (BGW)
    • Eagle Fortress (Everland)
    • Hayabusa (Tokyo SummerLand)
    • Iron Dragon (CP)
    • Ninja (SFMM)
    • Top Gun (PKI)
    • Vampire (Chessington World of Adventures)
    • Vortex (PCW)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh.... Tough vote!

I've been on 5/8 of the coasters (The 5 North American ones)

The only one I dislike of those 5 is Iron Dragon. Yikes, boring ride.

Ninja was better than expected and lots of fun.

Vortex was a huge surprise and one of the better coasters at its park.

Top Gun is short but packs a punch.

But, BBW is fantastic. I love swinging past the little houses and then the drop down into the Rhine is fantastic. BBW got my vote but 4/5 of the ones I've ridden I have enjoyed quite a bit.

Well, Ninja's the only Suspended I've ridden, which I rode in the front seat. The other thing I liked about it was the fact that my mom was able to ride it without side effects. She can't do roller coasters without feeling sick to her stomach, which we found out when she rode Space Mountain. (I think she has Vertigo or something). She enjoyed Ninja as it reminded her of the days of ridding Whizzer at PGA back in the day when she used to go on all these rides. BBW looks cool as well, especially that drop over the river.

Man I had to really think hard about this one...I have been on all of them in North America and here is my take on each one

Ninja...I was ready to make this the #1 sus. when I saw video of it....but riding it just was not as fun as it looked on video for some reason.

Vortex at PCW is awesome...the setting (lake turn) and non stop speed are fantastic and this is probably the only case where I prefer a shorter train as opposed to Top Gun (7 car)...Vortex (6 car) does not hang on the 2nd hill..but Top Gun does. maintaining the speed through the ride.

Big Bad Wolf is still amazing to me...the theming in the first section is top notch and makes you feel like you are going ALOT faster than you actually are and the Drop and Change of direction at the bottom of the big hill is one of the best coaster moments ever. BBW gets my vote.

JEFF