TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Hottest Photo EVER!!!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, all. I've been away a while, and finally am getting caught up on the forum (not that I posted all that frequently anyway....)

Anyway, this photo is real. I came across it online last fall. I'd e-mailed a link to a few friends, it was posted on webshots.com. I looked back through my sent mail folder, found the e-mail with link, but the link doesn't work anymore.

So, if people are wondering the full story behind the pics... This particular pic (and most that were in the album when it worked) was taken backstage at Disneyland. It was a group of face characters that were rehearsing for some live special event or TV show. Which event they were rehearsing for was never stated, but my guess would be something 50th anniversary-related, I think Regis & Kelly taped out there in the time frame the pics were taken, too. Other shots in the album included the princesses in full wig and makeup, but in street clothes, the buffet lunch backstage, and other assorted photos from them getting ready for the day. There were a few other "not-quite-Disney" pics in the bunch. My guess is that someone at Disney saw them and had them taken down. (Or the CM fired, or both)

-Rob S.

(Just got through the whole Florida thread. Gee thanks for keeping me up hours later than I wanted to be...)

Cinderella is a MAN I tell you!

Naw, she just looks like some tall vixen who stepped out of a 50's pulp fiction novella. Or from some film noir script.

And forgot to bring her whip along...

^ And I think Belle looks a bit/lot like Eva Longoria from "Desp.Wives" in her "up and coming years", heh heh.

~ ~ ~ ~

(For those who don't really know - she's in gold on the right there...)

(MAJOR EDIT -to me-: POST #2000! Woot. )