TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Tetris DS Thread!

Homer

So, Tetris DS came out today and it has been a great puzzle game with that retro NES touch. Again, a great puzzler and this game takes advantage of the bottom screen.

So, got the game, Theme Park Review meets maybe?

So anyways, heres my WiFi info;

Name: bgtbbum

Friend Code: 657966-420873

Enjoy!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO I am intitled to my own opinion So you should stay off my case. It is my opinion that tetris for DS is a bad idea. You may say it is great! Good for you that is your opinion!

Tetris DS is a great idea, and a great game. Haven't touched much of it, but I love the 6 different modes and enjoyed the WiFi mode, the little I dabbled with it. But my favorite part of the game is the old school NES skins, graphics, and music (Balloon Fight theme!!!). I'm a sucker for the NES.

I'll post my Friend Code later when my DS is in front of me. I got Metroid too, but haven't played it yet.

NO I am intitled to my own opinion So you should stay off my case. It is my opinion that tetris for DS is a bad idea. You may say it is great! Good for you that is your opinion!

Maybe if you worded your posts better, your reply would have made more sense, and seemed like a valid opinion instead of just a worthless slam.

While I admit this game is very awesome and it is my new crack one thing bugs me to no end.

I think it is ridiculous that when you play against somebody they get different blocks than you..in the original Gameboy version it was fair and even, you both got the same things in the same order. In the DS version it seems Nintendo is doing this handicapped thing AGAIN.

This is turning into a rant but all Nintendo games have a HUGE handicap system built in to let everybody win....which is fine in certain cases but you should definitely have an OPTION to turn it off...In Tetris DS Both players should agree on a different set or same set order...to me same set is fair....not how they do it now...OK rant over...

What do you other Tetris players think about this???

JEFF

My friend code:

327 689

193 051

Man, I need to get into a game with you guys. I hate to toot my own horn, but I've been practically unbeatable. I'm 7 for 8 in Wi-Fi standard 2 player, and 25 for 29 in Wi-Fi Push mode. Haven't played the 4-player yet.

I think Tetris is the game I was destined to excel at.

• 3 months later...

Bumping another Nintendo DS game topic. First off, I hope you all still play these games as I saw no more activity in the mario kart thread. Anyway, I just bout Tetris DS and wanted to challenge you guys whenever. My friend code is 884943-705993. Nickname is 'Billy' but will probably change from time to time. See you guys on there (hopefully).