TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Our HUGE Wisconsin Dells/Chicago Parks Photo Update!

So, Mt. O's indoor park is done already? I know Upa isnt cuz you didnt snare that credit but...Ah well. I cant wait till my next trip to visit my cousins in Wisconsin. We make a trip to Mt Olympus 3/4 of the time now...Also, great shots on the rides anyways. As I have stressed on many a thread, Cyclops is hands down my favorite woodie, with Hades in 3rd (after Hershey's Wildcat). Insane air, pitch black tunnels, and air time gocarts! I think that's actually the track I've driven on the most...Though Trojan should be cool now that it interacts with Hades. Oh well, I'm not here to write my review now am I? Great job as usual!

Jared"So, whens your next Ohio trip?"Becker

Edit: Just noticed the steelband in Huricane Harbor. W00t!

That is all

Jared"Reminding you of how much steelband owns, and apperently double-sigging stuff"Becker

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Great PTR, it was very funny.

Is it just me, or in Satan's Village does the Himalaya look perfect for it? The half compleated monster background and the demon height marker fits perfectly! (I know it's Yeti's but that face on the height marker just makes me smile!)

Frank "30 bucks to take that height marker off your hands. " Melgeorge

WooHoo! Finally these pictures surface. I almost forgot about all the hijinx we had on that trip. It brings back fun memories and also makes me sad Thanks for taking the time to post them, better late than never. I know how busy you are with lots of stuff, so its really cool that you were able to go back and grab some shots. I'm sad Saddam didn't make the final cut though, and instead I had to look at Robb's hairy back!

And thanks for at least leaving the window cracked so I could breathe while you credit whored Kiddieland!

God I look sexy in my shades, long hair, and shoving a giant sausage into my face.

Vivid video here I come;)

Great to see these pics, almost forgot how much fun that day was.

-Brent "totally straight no matter my sausage eating habits or previous avatars were" Kneebush

Hey guys, great update! Makes me want to get to Great America really soon.

An update on Mt. Olympus...

The Parthenon Indoor themepark is scheduled to open this weekend. They moved the Disk-O inside. Opa, the wild mouse is indeed the generic model, not like Timberland Twister. There are bumper cars, spinning teacups, some sort of kiddie tower ride, etc. It seems as though they rushed the construction of this building as it looks like there is not much done to the inside. It is a tent structure after all. If you go to www.mtolympusthemepark.com you'll see what I mean. Hopefully those pics are old.

Really great update!

Some of my favourites:

Timber Falls, looks really good for its size, but 3 cars?

"The" North Pole and Top Fun's strange inclined loop type of thing at Santa's Village.

The Jeeper's sign. "Jeeper's! and a m/donkey". SFGA/HH. lol.

Mt.Olympus, the themepark and its waterpark's rules, ie."...waiting to hear that "I have to go" may mean that its too late"...

Joey, I thank you immensely for being in the way at that particular moment.

Thanks for the update, guys.

That shot was highly disturbing...and yes I read the disclaimer at the beginning of the SFHH Update about coaster enthusiasts in bathing suits.

Some things should just stay in Barry's imagination!

OMFG! Its the RCT Snow Cups!

THat was the EXACT same thing I thought of when I saw those. It really makes you wonder if Chris or someone had seen a picture of them or if they exist somewhere else also.

I find it hard to believe that he ever made it to Satan's Village on any of his US research trips, but you never know!

--Robb "Funny how just about EVERY ride in RCT can be found in a park.....somewhere...." Alvey