TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Hey Robb, wanna hear something funny?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I say...if you don't like coasterbuzz, simply don't go there. By going there to read all about what is being said about TPR, Robb, your mom, etc. all you are doing is making more money for Jeff through the ads.

It certainly doesn't help prove your point when you are essentially doing the same thing (talking sh*t on another board) over here. Coasterbuzz members can just go over to CB and be like "what a bunch of douches TPR members are, look at them talking sh*t."

That's just my two cents.

It certainly doesn't help prove your point when you are essentially doing the same thing (talking sh*t on another board) over here. Coasterbuzz members can just go over to CB and be like "what a bunch of douches TPR members are, look at them talking sh*t."

Agreed about members here talking sh*t about CB any other site. It's equally as childish. It DOES cross the line though when they are making slanderous statements towards us.

You can like or dislike anything we do here on our site, I don't really care. It's impossible to please everyone all the time no matter what we do. But when people are spreading rumors about us saying stuff that isn't true just to make them look better it really makes you question the integrity of that person.

I certainly don't need to go around fabricating stories about Jeff, Sam, etc, so why do they feel the need to do that about us?

--Robb

Hoorah, another CB bashing thread! ^_^

Not very fond of them either. You can get the same information for free at rcdb.com and you could join forums for free that have more to do than CBuzz's (like this one).

Point being, CBuzz is just a PKI Fanboy site. Also, they are a bit too uptight and arrogant, then again, this is coming from me (and I think I'm uptight and arrogant ).

^ Sorry, did you read anything I just said? I really don't want this to be a "CB Bashing Thread."

Let me repeat myself.....

Agreed about members here talking sh*t about CB any other site. It's equally as childish.

If all you're going to do is bash CB then you might as well be posting there because you're doing no better than the users there who were bashing us.

--Robb "All I was trying to do is defend myself from their slanderious accusations, which is different from bashing them." Alvey

I used to visit CB, but I don't really go there anymore. Mainly because of all the popups that appear, but I don't find much interesting there. I used to go to read the news articles, but I can find a lot of good stuff on this site and Screamscape.com.

I know the DISBoards stars out sites that are deemed "business competition," but many times, there is no rhyme or reason why they censor out certain websites.

They keep talking about when was the last time you have been to Cedar Point. Ok, if you haven't been to a park for a long time it must be because your banned. WTF?

I guess we'll just have to go to Cedar Point at some point and prove them wrong!

--Robb

Last week of May. I'm planning a senior (steel band members) trip up there during exam week. (seniors leave a week early). Maybe we can make it a big TPR/Class of '06 trip?

--Jared"Second annual Steelband invasion coming soon to a park near...me I guess"

They say you (Robb) got banned from CP because you tried to take your camara on TTD, and you then took a picture and posted it on the web????????Thats why they "banned" you!

Thats ludacrus, you should be sent to jail for that kind crime!

To be honest in that thread I read there were people saying nice things about you but that Jeff bloke didn't like you being mentioned, which is very sad

Does he really get money if you view his site?

Ya. Like Rob said, it's just childish.

It's kind of sad that you see other websites making rumors about Theme Park Review, just to compete with them. Although I bet their are some websites out there that are "allies" with Theme Park Review (maybe allies wasn't the right word to use, but you get my point).

I guess this whole thing comes down to, do you believe the rumors, or not?

As for why CB (Jeff Putz) dislikes TPR, I think it's cause he seems to basically dislike everyone. Here's a snippet from his profile "Turn-Offs: Stupid people. They're everywhere." From the way he often responds to people, even innocuous comments, it's clear that he really believes this, and that he somehow is smarter than everyone else.

That, more than anything else, is why I choose TPR over CB. There you get condescension, here you get friendliness. I much prefer friendliness!

Well, there's 2 ways of childish: One being the "TPR Humor" which is a definite plus. The other 'childish' would refer to just being stupid over little things such as "Oh, he said 'themeparkreview.com...ban him!" or "Stay away from TPR...they get banned from parks." which is definitely a negative. I just don't get people these days...ok, yes I do...they're jealous of TPR as TPR has tons of members and is clean of popups and ads...the site can hold it's self up by selling site-related products worthy of buying.

Man! I never knew there was this much behind it! I just thought it was odd FIVE pages back when I started this thread

The thread where I saw the censor was from someone asking for good coaster videos and I don't know how to copy a link so I can't provide it sorry.

Ray A.K.A. Piglet "Any site with pics of Dan is the best anyways" Izard

^I found the page for you... one of the members said

Even though you dogged "being slapped together by a fan", I highly suggest Robb & Elissa Alvey's videos. Yah they are fan made, but really the quality is pretty good, you get a GREAT assortment of rides, and some good music to go along. And then the videos of them at the parks are always amusing on it's own level. Check them out: www.***************.com is has sample videos for you to test out also!

I also found an interesting topic that surprisingly got locked. You can read about Mr. Alvey's "Banning" here

(I removed my photochop of CB as it would have promoted site bashing if you saw it previously and now wonder where it went.)