TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

How many coaster (or ride) Shirts do you own?

How many coaster shirts do you have?  

188 members have voted

1. 1. How many coaster shirts do you have?

• none
    • 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-75
    • 76-100

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have:

Tower of Terror (Disney MGM orlando) - this one is great too

Rock and roller coaster (Disney MGM orlando)

Kraken

Journey to Atlantis (Seaworld Orlando) - this one is great, one that I actually wear outside

Dueling Dragons

Most of mine were free or on sale:

-Storm Runner

-Knoebels (hoodie showing off Phoenix...mostly bought it since it was pouring rain and I was freezing)

-Raptor (on sale)

-BORG Assimilator (won it at the PCW end of season dance)

-Sledge Hammer (won at a PCW crew event, horrible quality picture)

-Behemoth (pink with one of the concept pictures pretty much ironed on the front; free because I was a volunteer at the park's math and science day)

-Goliath SFMM (step-mom living in California mailed it to me because she knows I love coasters)

I wear most of them to sleep.

I had an Alien Encounter shirt back in middle school, I wish I still had it just to remind me how much I hate Stitch. Since then I don't think I've ever gotten a shirt from a theme park, I just wouldn't wear it anywhere and I have too many clothes as it is. So I guess my current total is zero.

I'll have to look up the thread on TN.

I just got Medusa.

I have:

Dorney 80's logo shirt - One of my most treasured

SFGADV 30th Ann Old Rainbow logo shirt - Most treasured shirt

Tsunami Clementon Park shirt

El Toro yellow shirt

SFFT bottle cap logo shirt

SFOT 45th Ann shirt

SFGADV 45th Ann Shirt

Beast shirt

Six Flags Coasterdude shirt from 1998

X

Riddler's Revenge Tank Top - Thanks for not having the tshirt SF! grrr

I wish I had the NITRO logo shirt and although the CHILLER shirts weren't so snazzy I would have wanted the postcard artist's rendition shirt of the ride. I want to get the 45th anniversary shirts from the other parks. I also want a Hershey's hoodie as well. I wish they had a Superman Ride of Steel shirt again.

I own so many coaster shirts...it's almost all I wear! (How un-stylish eh?) I own somewhere between 31-40. They've been adding up over the years. I guess it is sort of a collection. I won't let my mom sell any clothes that have to do with coasters...even if they don't fit, have stains, and whatnot. When I get older I might have them made into a blanket or something. I'm wearing a Maverick shirt right now! Lol.

Now that a couple years have gome by, my collection has built up. I have the following:

-Medusa (SFDK)

-V2 (SFDK)

-Riddler's Revenge

-2 marked down "SFMW" shirts prior to name change

-Top Gun (Paramount version)

-Top Gun (Cedar Fair version)

-2 GA logos, one with Maverick (looked cool to see a real coaster instead of some GPish one with 20 loops) and another that has GA's initials with Top Gun, Mantis? and some other Cedar Fair woodie

-Speed Demon (PGA, marked down)

-You know you're a coaster freak when... (PGA markdown as well)

-Fear the 4 (Maybe not the best selection of coasters, but did look cool, another PGA markdown)

-Almost forgot: TPR donkey

And yes, I wear everyone of these! Who cares what others think, it's me that's wearing them...a proud coaster nerd!

So let's see..that's probably half my wardrobe, the other half consisting of videogame-related shirts. So, that makes 13? Wait...make that 14...Cedar Fair windbreaker/my water shield for water rides

I have a Ravine Flyer II hoodie that I bought before the commercial shoot.

I also have a couple WDW items, which don't count so much, I guess. They're not ride-specific, only Mickey and/or WDW.

Jen and I also have Maverick "First Rider" shirts from last year, that I never wear.

I'm in that category that most coaster shirts are tacky.

Josh

I had a classic media day t-shirt from the opening of splash moutain at WDW.

It was pretty cute on the front, on the back it said

"H2O plus 45° Angle plus Gravity plus 40 m.p.h. plus a 5-story plunge plus some unsuspecting, helpless, " too late to get out now" passengers, equals...... Splash Mountain!'"

It has faded and been worked in nicely.

I counted 1 defunct T-- a Shockwave from KD, (2) SBNO T's-- a Great Bear and 1 Knoebels that are probably too worn to wear anymore. I also have 9 active T's and 2 sweatshirts.

Dorney-- (1) featuring the 4 thrill rides from a few years back (SF, TH, Dominator and Hercules) I keep it for the history only.

Hershey-- (1) 100th anniversary featuring a sepia photo of LR

Knoebels-- (4) a plain navy with a raised outline of the letters, an aerial photo of the Twister layout, a generic one in a cool grey-tan color, and a red Flying Turns one. Also a PPP sweatshirt from a few years back and a maroon "Knoebels Lumber Co." sweatshirt showing Phoenix and Twister.

Idlewild-- (1) generic name and founding date T in a nice rust color. I use it a lot under other shirts.

Kennywood-- (1) a red T with an old poster featuring Thunderbolt as a "record breaking" coaster.

Disney-- (1) a black T featuring "Disney Villains." I guess I was sick and tired of seeing all the princesses in the parks when I bought that one.

I figure shirts are one park souvenir I could actually get some use out of, unlike snowglobes or other knick knacks. And let's save Christmas ornaments for another thread.

Aaaaargh! How could I forget my "I survived the Cyclone" T-shirt I bought at Williams Grove for all of $6?

Only ones I have are my Expedition everest shirt, and tower of terror shirt from disney.

I also broke down and bought the "Defy the 5" shirt from Busch Gardens Europe earlier this month. I'm still new to coasters so I bought it as a little trophy for myself.

Ya i have around 6-8 park clothing items.

I bought the Tatsu shirt from SFMM, three SFMM park shirts that i liked: one was a fright fest shirt, a Goliath SFMM shirt, an X hat, and i also bought "defy the 5" shirt from Busch Gardens Africa last summer.

I try not to buy too many, only if i like them and they're on sale.

I've gone to parks and seen shirts of rides that didn't even belong to the park, i've seen this especially at Six Flags parks in the past few years. Like a Ninja ride shirt at SFMM, with the graphics and stats obviously being for Ninja at SFOG. I was like, ummm that ride isn't in this park!! Lol, and it confuses the GP as they will see it and be all like "Oh wow, the Ninja is 115' tall!! And it has Five inversions, no way!! Lol. Okay i'm done with the slightly off subject run.

I own 6-8 things. .

Like a Ninja ride shirt at SFMM, with the graphics and stats obviously being for Ninja at SFOG. I was like, ummm that ride isn't in this park!! Lol, and it confuses the GP as they will see it and be all like "Oh wow, the Ninja is 115' tall!! And it has Five inversions, no way!! Lol. Okay i'm done with the slightly off subject run.

This one, right? I was tempted to buy it, cause it's a cool shirt. But not cool enough for me to spend ten bucks on it.

sfmm_update_26.jpg.8287b5589ff1421f0c89e7b6a4fce5bf.jpg

I took this picture on my last visit to the park, in November.