TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

Super Smash Brothers Brawl got pushed back (again) a month to March 9!

Again?? I've been waiting (like the rest of you) since last year when I did a reserve on it...thinking it was coming out that summer. Oh well. Just makes March a better month as that's when my offseason comes to an end.

I'm a little peeved about this as well. This is what feels like the millionth time a delay has been made for the game, and I've been waiting for this game since the Wii was still called "Revolution" and the game was a "mere hint at E3 2005."

And the release dates?

2005: "Revolution Launch"

2006: Unknown, but most estimated 2007.

Mid 2007: December 3rd, 2007

Late 2007: February 10th, 2008

Now: March 9th, 2008

My question is, why didn't our release get bumped back a week like Japan's date? Oh well, a little peeved, but at least I'm not waiting for Duke Nukem Forever (which has been in development for 10+ years).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I just finished the first 60 stars on Super Mario Galaxy. Did anyone else find the last level, star 61 I think it is, really hard? Well anyways the first 60 were great and I hope the second 60 are just as good!

I also picked up both games...and am kinda up in the air on them both, and can't decide if they are just okay or really great. NMH is definitely unique and entertaining, while Endless Ocean is completely relaxing and entrancing. I'm a SCUBA diver and I think they got some of the fish models pretty spot on

• 2 weeks later...

That kinda reminds me of that old plug-n-play Mission Paintball thing that came out a few years ago. Apparently, you could duck down and you can't get hit, or something like that.

But seriously, this could completely change the way games are made. With more good games coming onto the PS3, this could steal the show from the 'most powerful graphics engine on a console'.

Does anybody know when they're gonna do something on the Wii that incorporates the DS? I know they kind of did that with Pokemon: Battle Revolution, but it was minimal and optional. I'm talking about how when the Wii came out, they promised that it could work like a DS Download Station at a game store. Anybody know details?

The Mario Kart Wii boxart and logo has been confirmed! I really think this game will be the best online for Nintendo! Brawl will be awsome but this is going to have so much more!

I really hope it dosnt come out soon because ill be playing brawl too much to play this game!

Source: http://gonintendo.com/?p=35729#comment-1750129

EDIT: I was so excited I forgot to resize the pics! opps!

1447767784_MKWiiBoxart_3D(Medium).jpg.cb5e6cc08b49490610e4e114692629b0.jpg

2015175052_MKWiiBoxart(Medium).jpg.cbfec0187c07d2ee01399f41299d4cc5.jpg

296439506_MKWiiLogo(Medium).png.e3cc4597abb590263d8e9e330f08ca63.png