TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was *SO* close to a Wii today.

I waltzed in to my local EB as usual on my break and noticed there were black DS lites on the shelf. I was hoping by some slim margin there would be one Wii left or something.

There wasn't . Here's hoping that Monday has a shipment at my local EB!

Despite our area's population, the stores here get very few Wiis. So, I decided to just try the internet.

There are two different bundles for sale on http://www.gamestop.com. They are marked as 'Pre-Sell--Ships on Feb. 28'. I bought one, as the chances of getting one here are very, very slim. To my suprise, it shipped on Feburary 9, two days after I had purchased it. I was SO happy!

The bundles contain a Wii system, an extra Wiimote, and an extra Nunchuk, four games (dependent on which bundle you choose), and a memory card. There really isn't much of a discount for buying them all together, but you do get everything you need. If you're having a great deal of trouble finding one, and are willing to buy a couple of things together, these bundles are well worth it.

so this isn't quite an original idea as I found this on Ninty's forums...but I made my own variations of this...which could be very intersting when it comes to coasters. Please note that these are Cell phone pix as I'm too lazy to grab my camera (And I actually like my Cell's (Razr V3xx's) cam. Amyway, enjoy! And I hope to see some of your creative ideas.

fence.thumb.jpg.d11549a0b5cf6d8e925ebcf1c3d31667.jpg

(In a dazed voice) "It's through the fences...."

1880909597_wiimoteface.thumb.jpg.bc2ddc2b8789ba78b86f051afc390817.jpg

"Ow...that was a rough spot!"

26654032_wiicoaster.thumb.jpg.f23cfa3cb15558e5cc2bb5455cba6ec5.jpg

Wii!!11!

wwsm.thumb.jpg.0183f42f3195dea5214b48700fa17814.jpg

Proper Wiimote usage demonstration. (Even the Wiimote uses the straps properly...)

aa.thumb.jpg.442b4edabb8400dea75ef564eba045aa.jpg

Operation Double-A

dswii.thumb.jpg.3239f77a306f667ad91acc2c2cbe6a4d.jpg

So the Wii can play NDS games...

^ You're absolutely right. Using a theme park analogy, PS3 is like building the next great B&M multi-looper. You'll have seen all the elements before, but this time a little bigger, a little longer, and a little faster.

Where the Wii is like creating something unique and cool, like "Winjas." Not the tallest, not the fastest, but OMG it's so cool!!!!

--Robb

activision helped develop wii?