TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

It was super easy!

They have a 'T9 Word' option for the keyboard so it makes typing quite easy.

I'm a little bummed you can't play our streaming videos. Anyone know what's going on with being able to play videos or downloading stuff?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was super easy!

They have a 'T9 Word' option for the keyboard so it makes typing quite easy.

I'm a little bummed you can't play our streaming videos. Anyone know what's going on with being able to play videos or downloading stuff?

Well I think they wont let us download things because then people could probably make some kind of way to do bad things to wii with easy download mods (example fake file which destroys wii, stolen stuff) so they probably are going to disable downloads till they have a way to make sure none of that happens. As for streaming video im guessing thats one of the features in the full version that they dont have in this.

I don't know why they don't just package the Wiimote and Nunchuck together.

My friend watched videos on youtube with his Wii and he said it worked fine. Isn't youtube like streaming ?

Youtube is Flash Video based, which is a little different than streaming a WMV or MPG file.

I don't know why they don't just package the Wiimote and Nunchuck together.
because if some people just want a wiimote (for like wiisports or THDJ) then they can get it for cheaper and then get nunchucks later. Although they should add them also packaged together.

I suppose the other reason they aren't packaged together is in the case that one breaks, you don't have to spend extra and buy both.

But I do agree with Man. They should be sold together in addition to being sold separately.

give credit to wes too most the idea was his

Ok, I am getting a Wii for Christmas, but I do not have a wireless router. I was thinking about buyign the Nintendo USB Wifi thing. Does anybody else have one of those? If so, how does it work for you?

Wii use it all the time and it works great!

--Robb

CoD3 - Still in wrapper, no real desire to play

Tony Hawk - Unwrapped, but still unplayed...not really into skateboarding games

Well, if you haven't shipped my DVD's yet, you could just toss them into the package!

I'm kinda hoping that the wireless sensor bar is something Nintendo makes available in the future. We don't personally need one, but I've heard a lot of people say that since they have a home theater system, it makes it difficult to hook up their Wii since all the equipment is in a different area than their screen.

Nice video, though! That's awesome!