TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

So I guess my ultimate question is...When do YOU think the next shipment of Wii's will be? Or atleast the next time they will be availible? I've heard next week, two weeks. Or the week before christmas. I forgot how late it is into November already. Hmmm. 4 Million by the end of the year is A LOT!

The store I was at today said they were expecting more in tomorrow. They had about 53 units. They should be coming in almost weekly I'd assume. Then again, I'm not working best Buy this year.

I'll keep my ears glued.

-RD

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Weekly actually sounds reasonable. Nintendo has always been very good at keeping up with sales. I can't ever remember there not being a Game Cube or DS on the shelves at Target.

As for Wi-fi, I'm looking forward to 24/7 NINTENDO USB CONNECTOR SUPPORT - W00T! This little guy is gonna kick it into HIGH GEAR come next week.

I finally figured out about the Monkey Cradle thing...Slashing the wood sword's pretty fun as well. Now, my friend's wanting to come over and check out the Wii.

And I'm still pretty tired from being up over 24 hours...Technically, I wasn't asleep at the campout though my eyes were closed for 30 mins...I still heard laughter, my iPod that lasted all night/morning, and random "The Wii!!!" shout-outs by a random fellow camper mostlikely on something or overly excited.

Congratulations Robb on your purchase, i'm sure your have great evenings playing Wii Sports with your family and friends.

Have you connected it up to the Internet yet and bought any "Old Skool" games..?

I've been checking the Video reviews etc on "Gamespot", the Wii does not come out in the UK till 8th Dec.

It does look a cool (different colours and DVD drive next please Nintendo) system which is so flexable.

How can the DS Lite be connected to the Wii as I bought "Lite" today...?

I dunno why, but I'm waiting until 2007 to get my Wii.

1. DVD Wii, possibility (or maybe it has been confirmed) of a new Wii with a built in DVD player since Nintendo said "it takes more than a firmware update to add a DVD player".

2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I dunno why, but I'm waiting until 2007 to get my Wii.

1. DVD Wii, possibility (or maybe it has been confirmed) of a new Wii with a built in DVD player since Nintendo said "it takes more than a firmware update to add a DVD player".

2. Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

The DVD Wii has been confirmed by Nintendo as coming to the USA and Japan in Jan. or Feb. They did the smart thing and sent out a press release a week before the Wii hit the streets so that people couldn't complain that Nintnedo was releasing a better version just months after the initial release.

I have been trying to find a wii. I call around to the stores everyday. The Ebgames and gamestop are getting/already have wiis. They are just holding on to them until Friday and sell them during Black Friday.

Your best best will be this Thursday or Friday...that's when the second shipments come in.

Best buy is also supposedly holding all of the wiis that they are getting for friday. Something to do with they have to have a certain number of the system so they can advertise in the adds that they have it. So they have been holding onto the system for friday.

Best buy is also supposedly holding all of the wiis that they are getting for friday. Something to do with they have to have a certain number of the system so they can advertise in the adds that they have it. So they have been holding onto the system for friday.

That's what I'm hoping. I'm heading down nice and early tomorrow. Then that will be the only shopping I do on Black Friday.

Yay for you Canadians. Atleast you get it confirmed that more will be there tomorrow.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Article_Type1&c=Article&cid=

1164235812728&call_pageid=968350130169&col=969483202845

It's super big, so combind it to get the correct link.