TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official Nintendo Wii Discussion Thread

You play both of those X360's at the same time?

I don't plan of getting a Wii or a PS3 probably ever. My game craving seems to be wearing out, plus I don't have much money to throw on something like that.

I've never touch a Wii, and I would like to, but just to see what it's like.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad no one is camping outside of my Best Buy for the Wii like they did for the PS3. Yet I still am waking up slightly early just incase.

yet they might be able to just stroll into a target and get a Wii.

Call me a fool, But that's what I'm planning on doing. I just drove past my Best Buy at 11:00 PM. Stores locked up. No one is outside.

This = a happy Colin

And if Best Buy is out of them. Stroll on over to Target (Literally 50 feet away from the Best Buy entrance). And if not there, Wal-Mart (Another 200 feet). If not there, there is a EBgames about 2 miles down the road and another Game store in the mall. Sooooo basically I'm all set

Ha. Watch me post tomorrow...I didn't get a Wii. Then I officially give you permission to flame me to death

I just drove by me Best Buy, Target, and Curcuit City.

Best Buy: HUGE line, bigger then the PS3. Too risky.

Target: Also enourmous line, but not quite as big.

Curcuit City: Im PRAYING the line stays as small as it does, there are less then 7 parties it looked like, and they are getting around 40 Wiis.

I really don't undersand my curcit city, best buy is within walking distance but EVERYONE goes there instead. When i got my Mario Kart DS Bestbuy had been sold out for a long time, but curcuit city had LOTs.

So heres my plan for tommorow. I get up about 5 AM, me and me mom go to curcuit City and get in line. Around 7AM My dad will take over and my mom will take me to my soccer game and drop me off, then meet my dad again and buy me the most awsome birthday preasant EVER. After my game i will then run home, hook it uip, play Wii Sports for like 5 minutes, then run off to my next game. Then i get home and its Zelda heaven.

Went to two Wal-Marts around 1:30am to get a controller (both parts) and Zelda. First store had neither, second Wal-mart had everything I needed. Sounded like both stores sold out of their stock of Wiis. Good thing I preordered it at Gamestop, now only if they didn't open at noon..............

Went to Target first ... no ticket, no Wii ... so then I figured I'd try Kmart.

Get there ... 1 person in front of me. SWEET!!! 2 other people showed up and were all thinking ... they have to have AT LEAST 4 right???

WRONG!!!! They had 2 ... and they were already gone. I asked how they were gone before 8am and they said that people were there at 5am. But the store doesn't open until 8am. I know it was employees, I used to work retail.

So, didn't get one.

But the funny thing was, they said for the PS3 release they didn't get them off the truck until Friday night so they had PS3's on Saturday morning. Wonder if they will do the same thing for the Wii.

I may try Costco at 10:00.

Plus I got an awesome $5 off coupon!!!! WOOHOO!!!

It's not going to be opened until Chrstmas anyway, so it's not THAT big of a deal. I should be able to find one before then.

I had one this morning, but already sold it off. It was a fun night overnight waiting, but I'll live. I made some money off it, and that was all I was looking for. I know that there will be plenty to come, the store I was at this morning had 87 and will be getting 53 more in tomorrow. Keep trying people, they will come soon.

-RD

I just got back from playing. The system itself is awesome, and the Mii chanel is pretty fun as well. The only game I played was Red Steel, and it sucked. The controls are terrible, way to inprecise, you can just barely control the game. The graphics where Gamecube qaulity. I could only get to just past where the guy is telling you that the girl and her father are escaping in a Helicopter, I died shortly after that.

My brother is playing Wii Sports now. It doesn't look very fun either, but I bet it will be fun when I play it.