TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Movieland Studios Discussion Thread

• 1 month later...
Sorry if this has been covered, but this ride is basically in the water park? Is it accessed from the Movie Studios park by a new path or will it be a water park ride?

Maybe you have to ride that insanely dangerous "studio tour" to get to it.

Sorry if this has been covered, but this ride is basically in the water park? Is it accessed from the Movie Studios park by a new path or will it be a water park ride?

76the new coaster will be accessible from movieland by a bridge.

not an attraction of the water park.

in practice movieland expands on an area previously occupied by the water park

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Diabolik is preparing his next theft.... in Movieland! And he will escape on Invertigo, the rollercoaster in forward human but Diabolik backwards"

in italian is an expression like... normal in forward but diabolical in backwards

• 1 month later...
How big are the crowds on Friday May 1st? And is there a fast pass available?

The park has no Fast Pass system. It's a rather small park with not to much visitors a day, so you don't need any. Just start your day with Magma 2.1 or Kit Superjet (if it's open off course) because that are the crowds favorites (with a good reason if you ask me).

^ Maybe. Maybe not. Like he said there's no fastpass option so it looks like you're just gonna have to try your luck. IIRC there's only like 10 rides total so even with lines you'll be able to get everything done very easily.

Just make sure you wear swim trunks for U-571. Trust me.

^ohhhh, is the water at least heated? Or is it freezing cold??

From what I remember its wasn't heated but it wasn't freezing. There was just a LOT of it

Im convinced there is a video we filmed on it during the Italy/Europe trip which if I can find I will post.