TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Castles and Coasters

NEW VIDEO AT BOTTOM!

Well I just got back from a small little trip to C~N~C! It was pretty fun. No lines. And I shot some videos.. and took pictures.

This is the awesome Desert Storm.

If you could jump high enough you could touch that.

Now this one you can almost touch.

I really am going to miss this ride when it's gone. :'(

You come really close to the coaster while going through the line.

I was about two inches away from touching it. :32:

Just another picture of the really fun Patriot.

I never understood why they needed all of these switchbacks.

This is one of the most intense FreeFall rides out.

Cool picture of the sea dragon! I love this ride. I stand up all the time.

Yay, more Hopkins goodness!

And the go-kart track. This always has the longest line in the park. Tonight is was about 50 minutes.

You guys might just want to turn the volume down. It's just a whole bunch of choppy air. Remember they were taken with a DIGITAL CAMERA so don't expect something amazing.

Desert Storm:http://rapidshare.de/files/14809957/HPIM0837.MPG.html

Patriot: http://rapidshare.de/files/14810776/HPIM0845.MPG.html[/b]

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ouch. Rapidshare.

Maybe you should stick to trip reports without photos. These aren't that good.

How was the trip? No lines is good. How many times did you ride Desert Storm before you couldn't take it?

Ouch. Rapidshare.

Maybe you should stick to trip reports without photos. These aren't that good.

How was the trip? No lines is good. How many times did you ride Desert Storm before you couldn't take it?

The reason they weren't that good was because, I had to turn the flash off so i could get a full picture without some of it lit up and some of it dark. So when I turn the flash off and there wasn't good lighting, then I have to stand there for a while as it processes.

And i rode Desert Storm about 8 times.

I'm sorry to say that, but after seeing your outstanding pictures i expected more from the videos.

The images are way better than the videos are ...

I said the videos were taken with a digital camera. And most digital cameras don't take very good videos.

Sorry about the quality of the pics guys. I couldn't just stand there forever and wait for the thing to process. so i had to move outta the way. I'll be going back again really soon, and i'll be sure to get plenty of day time pictures.

The reason they weren't that good was because, I had to turn the flash off so i could get a full picture without some of it lit up and some of it dark. So when I turn the flash off and there wasn't good lighting, then I have to stand there for a while as it processes.

Buy a tripod. The reason they're blurry is because your shutter stays open longer to compensate for the lower level of light. A tripod will fix the problem because your camera won't move.

And i rode Desert Storm about 8 times.
Ouch. Headache?

coaster_type_of_person - Videos are supposed to be under 10 megs to be posted in these forums, up to 30 mb videos can go in the "Amateur" forum at the bottom of the index. Plus, you need to compress it Good luck with that buddy.

I agree, if neccessary, but a tripod. Even a mini one that folds up will suffice. Especially at night, you need to keep the camera as still as possible.

^ It umm compress it

From Wikipedia

In computer science and information theory, data compression or source coding is the process of encoding information using fewer bits (or other information-bearing units) than an unencoded representation would use through use of specific encoding schemes. For example, this article could be encoded with fewer bits if we accept the convention that the word "compression" be encoded as "comp". One popular instance of compression that many computer users are familiar with is the ZIP file format, which, as well as providing compression, acts as an archiver, storing many files in a single output file.