TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

For Any members in 6-12th grade

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CJSF stands for California Junior Scholarship Federation. All you have to do to join is fill out the application in like the counseling office or something. If you qualify, they do different stuff. This semester it is the private party at Knotts for all participating schools in California. It is from about 7:00 PM to 3:00 am. Its on Friday night.

Hmm. I dont know about that. But there's a Private Dance at Knott's Berry Farm for our High School. 8:00-12:00 PM I think. I'm going though. I forgot the name of the Dance. & You will be able to ride the attractions.

Knott's gets about 50 gazzillion private dances a year. My old school went there last yeear for sades (they've done that several years running)

and my new school is going thier for this year.

Hmm. I dont know about that. But there's a Private Dance at Knott's Berry Farm for our High School. 8:00-12:00 PM I think. I'm going though. I forgot the name of the Dance. & You will be able to ride the attractions.

Knott's gets about 50 gazzillion private dances a year. My old school went there last yeear for sades (they've done that several years running)

Yeah it's some sades hawkens thing. did you guys ever ride the attractions ?

Yeah it's some sades hawkens thing. did you guys ever ride the attractions ?

Just Boomerang, La Revolution, Wipe Out, and Supreme Scream. SS had a long line, Boomerang had no line (what a surprise? So me being the smart man I am, decided to marathon it. I didn't feel all that good the rest of the night, but it was worth it, I think. ) La Revolution had some line, and I don't really like wipe out so I only went on it once.

I know earlier in the year a school went thier for formal, and since they had to share part of the evening with the guests, they got access to all the rides, wether or KNOTT (pun intented) all the rides were open for them, I do not know...

At our school in San Diego, California, we had to have 50 hours of service in Community, School, and some other subject.

You live in rhode island and go to school in California.... amazing.