TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

KIDS- do you have any (or want them)?

How many kids do you have or do you want kids?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. How many kids do you have or do you want kids?

• No kids for me ( I enjoy sanity & money)
    • 1 kid (and thats enough)
    • 2 kids (ringy dingy ding-a-ling dingside seats!)
    • 3-4 kids (I love Zoos!)
    • 5+ kids (HELP!! I can't keep it in my pants!!!)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never had any, never wanted any. Neither did Mary. One of the many reasons I married her. As I've said many times, if you have cats and want to go away for the weekend, you can put down a bowl of food and water, and have a good time. If you have kids, and you do the same thing, guys from the government come to your house and yell at you. Who needs that?!?

dt

I'd like 1 or 2, but not gonna start for about another 5 years or so. There's too many coasters, electronics, and cars I want to buy first, as well as a bigger and better home before I settle down like that. Trying sure is fun though!

^^ watch out ELB!

You are aware that you have a beautiful daughter.

No doubt, you have to keep those evil boys (Pursuing her) at bay!

I myself, hope to eventually have a couple of daughters (I only had brothers growing up)

Though once my daughters reach their teenage years, I'm sure that trouble will ensue!

Down with those worthless boys!!!

NOPE!! I actually dont want to have any children at all whatsoever! Dave I am with you on this one!!!!

I would go bald at an earlier age if I had children.... wait a minute I pretty much am close to being bald anyways with my shaved head...so I guess I can scratch that!!!

Ummmmm it would take several years off my life if I had children.....Yahhh that's it!!!! I want to live long!!

I want 2-3. My girlfriend wants about the same, and twins run in her family so we could easily get more than we planned. My mom wants me to have 9 grandkids (hey she should have thought of that after stopping at one!) and she says "but just think how much fun you would have getting 9 kids" as incentive.

Not for at least 6 years though. I need to have a full-time job first.

Technically I have a kid. My fiancee had a kid from her previous marriage. I love him as if he were my own. Hes a crazy little guy, he will go on any ride he is tall enough for.

I want to have 2 kids of my own, but I only realistically see us having one child. Unfortunately, no kids anytime soon.