TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RUN HIPPIE RUN!!! Go BJ & Tyler!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather post in this thread than the other one tainted with the Family Season (I still have love for Mama Paolo though!)

The Hippies are cool, and I love Fran/Barry as I always love the older couple, but my guilty pleasure team? Lisa/Joni! I just peed myself! They made the Godlewski Sisters seem like mild mannered, non-screaming banshees!

Good start so far.

Noted - agreed - and is that what theys namesesssss?

Kewl!

(In fact - I would like that the previous AR discussion thread be LOCKED UP, key kept in safe place, and 'Family Edition' ... welll, there it is.)

Tyler & BJ - WOOT!

It's starts in 10 minutes for me!!! But I bet all of you east of the pacific time zone have already seen it...so don't spoil it for me!

I specifically wrote my post the way I did so I wouldn't spoil for you west coasters that Jonathon and Victoria come in first and the Weaver family is Philiminated. Oops!

^

Still - BJ threw a TPR Handmove! OMG!!!!!

While he was "in the air''....

Just as he "takes off..."

Ohhhhh, I'm givin' nuthin' away to theys, here.

Go BJ-Tyler Gooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ok, so this is much better than the Family Edition!

'THANK YOU JESUS!'

Seriously though, there are so many teams I want eliminated, and no clear team I want to win! Sorry guys, but I HATE the HIPPIES!!!!

Anyone else reminded of Don and Monica with the 'nerds' team!?!? I mean that in the nicest way, but the whole time we're watching Robb and I are yelling 'GO DONICA!!!'

Well I can say that this season is already soooooo much better then the last one!

I am loving the nicknames everyones getting like the "Frosties", "Ken and Barbie" etc. But for the team that was eliminated, Genie Power?!

That was the "WTF Mate?" moment of the day!

This race looks like it's going to be pretty solid. Especially after the crappiness of the Family Edition. This one looks like it has a pretty good mix of teams, although I don't have any favorites yet. I'm sure that will change as the race goes on.

I will say that for the first episode at least, the "hippies and geeks" did a pretty darn good job.

Did anyone catch the one dude calling the other dude "Scott Peterson" last night??? WTF???

Missed that.

Whereabouts was it in the broadcast? And which 'dude' was it, etc.?

Just curious.

I won't see these for awhile, as we're saving the episodes on the DVR until Mary returns from France at the end of the month, but let me just say that without seeing a second of it, I can safely proclaim that it IS BETTER THAN LAST SEASON! At least we won't have to worry about the family edition ever making another appearance...

dt

One of them called Lake, the dentist, Scott Peterson. He seems like he is going to be the ass of the show. He clearly didn't read all the rules when he told his wife to make the reservation, but then he wouldn't take the blame when she found out they screwed up.

I was lmao at the frosties at the heliport.

Thats funny, we both nearly posted that at the same time.

I read an interview with Phil Keoghan, where he claimed that Lake's antics will rival that of the legendary Jonathan from season 6. That's pretty bad if you ask me. We'll have to see if it actually happens.

One of them called Lake, the dentist, Scott Peterson. He seems like he is going to be the ass of the show. He clearly didn't read all the rules when he told his wife to make the reservation, but then he wouldn't take the blame when she found out they screwed up.

I was lmao at the frosties at the heliport.

Ah yes - him.

Cute looks. Butthole brain. Eh.

When they first appeared, I thought they were going to be a rather quiet couple. Oooooooo mistake, lol.

So she's either going to have a nervous breakdown from him - or slug him one... or both!!!

Does Happy Dance at prospect of that happening.

I'm cheering for the hippies. they got style and personality. I don't hate any of the teams thus far..I think the mother/daughter team just used their language to their advantage in this leg..nothing wrong with that.

what bugged me were the guys outside the cycle shop all staring and ogling the african-american woman as she was putting the bike together. ugh!