TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Video Clip: INSANE SPINNING DELLS RIDE!!!!

Awesome video.

I have managed an insane ride on the strawberry version of this at the local fair. Other memorable rides were an insane Wisdom Tornado (they must have just oiled it or something cause it was very easy to spin) and one great ride on the monkey pot ride at SFMW when the ride-op informed the riders that the last pot spinning got a second ride. (Last time I rode the one at SFMW, I couldn't make it go as fast.) And I had a ride on the Hat Dance at Knotts that left us sitting there for a minute or so before we could stand up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is funny.

The key of getting it fast is you have to turn it the same direction as the arms. Then you jerk it the other way as hard as you can so the car thing is spinning the opposite way of the arm.

We have gotten those things so fast that we were like stuck to the inside wall and we couldnt even turn the wheel.

^Consider it done, Tom! The only reasons I didn't partake in the dynamic duo's spin-a-thon was because I:

1. didn't want to send us into a time vortex

and

2. I didn't want to pay to ride this.

But in the UK nothing will stop me. We're taking these things to the eXtreme!!! (and I don't mean the 4th dimension/Valencia, CA)

It was quite an enjoyment to watch them in person though!

Hmmmm.

Dragons. Bears. Strawberries.

Any other obvioulsy hideously transformed incarnations of ..... that this ride takes on?

I would rather do teacups a la Disney, than this thing.

Then again, it's TPR in June...

We'll see.

Hmmmm.

Dragons. Bears. Strawberries.

Any other obvioulsy hideously transformed incarnations of ..... that this ride takes on?

I would rather do teacups a la Disney, than this thing.

Then again, it's TPR in June...

We'll see.

I've seen the monkeys at the PNE...

I've seen these in the form of some really fat bears...every year, the carnival comes to the local mall and has one of these. I bet that Robb didn't crawl out of the ride like my friend did on the tea cup ride after being outspun. The tea cup ride my friend crawled out on would have put this video to shame but I find it hilarious that you see something spinning that fast on a kiddy ride.

Found one. Kinda smallish. But still....

Strawberries.

Now - who's going to find the Bears? .....

(...And I just remembered a rumored beehive version of... ???)

(EDIT: And I just remembered dougr's monkeys, and as well - apples!)

aboutrides1.jpg.a88e2ebb11d9dd3751745c5172a570fd.jpg

Well they ARE supposed to be small, right? :wink:

Actually, with a LOT of vines and general green-themeing, this would be perfect for Holiday Worlds new section.... and call it... Pumpkin Piel-Up.

Hmmm?

Now somebody with an 'in' to Holiday World, go and suggest this, lol. Would be great for a child's enjoyment while waiting for mom or dad on Voyage. And perfect tie-in, yes?

pumpkins.jpg.00fac0449b9bae0f484d6c0eaed47bdf.jpg

Now, heres the whole "patch," waiting for that greenery, vines and themeing Holiday World does great! (o:

pump_s.jpg.a8a2f7dfc832ffb4380bd920257811ae.jpg

Here we have a freshly picked one...

• 2 weeks later...